Pigs in the play offs

Where's your sense of danger people?

It could be one of the greatest days of our lives!

This^^^^^^^^^^^.

I would be up for it - and at my age it could be the last great moment to be a Wednesdayite.

OK lose and it would be the worst of all days..........but win... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!

United v Wednesday - play off final - superb fun.

This^^^^^^^^^^^.

I would be up for it - and at my age it could be the last great moment to be a Wednesdayite.

OK lose and it would be the worst of all days..........but win... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!

If you are as old as you suggest, it might finish you off though !

This^^^^^^^^^^^.

At last!

It would be a real "ten bob/thre'penny bit" time for mi arse but if we won it would be the best feeling I ever had, and that includes driving down to Wembley with 4 pigs as passengers, bragging about how I would be gutted driving home, only to relish the silence on the way home. It was worth the petrol. Mind you I'd rather take the second automatic spot.

Guest S6craigo

With Megson at the helm I would have loved this to happen, with his passion we would have stuffed em!

Now though? I think we might bottle it, please make the autos DJ!

Feck off, i've had 2 heart attacks already !!!

I was in the Kop at the derby and there was a family sat two rows behind. Just before half time, the young lad said to his dad, "watch your blood pressure, dad!" after he was getting well het up about Mark Halsey and Utd players falling over everywhere. I though he was having a bit of a laugh, but he entire family didn't return to their seats after half time. I hope he's OK.

It's not for the faint of heart, a Wembley final; my Liverpool-supporting bro-in-law was at Wembley the same day as the derby. I asked him how it had been, and he just said, "Awful!" And that after a cup win.

But I reckon we can out-play a team that's showing classic signs of choking, and I know we can out-support them.

Pack your beta-blockers and bring it on!