megson at Rochdale?

Pretty sure he'd been at every game possible whilst managing West Brom?

I'm sure he'd said that he'd not been, I know he couldn't get while he was working but he could've come while he was on Gardening leave. I don't mean to sound like I'm slagging him off, I just think it would cause problems he he came now

I take it you haven't seen the Megson family bricks up on the walls under the South Stand?

He didn't come to S6 for so long for the same reason that he won't be there at Rochdale tommorow- because it would have a destabilising effect and isn't fair on the SWFC team and manager of the moment.

Ive seen em the Megsons are Wednesdayites

I take it you haven't seen the Megson family bricks up on the walls under the South Stand?

He didn't come to S6 for so long for the same reason that he won't be there at Rochdale tommorow- because it would have a destabilising effect and isn't fair on the SWFC team and manager of the moment.

Like I said I don't mean to slag him off. I agree it would destablise the club now and would have when there was pressure on Irvine. But it wouldn't have made a difference at any other time

Guest JC Saviour

Sorry to be a bit of a 2@ but if Megson is such a MASSIVE Wednesday fan, how come he hadn't set foot in Hillsborough for years before he took over.

Er he was working.

Guest foreverSWFC

Hope so.

Remove jones as lol emoticon don't deserve it, we by uum. De do sum. Megson face please Neil Weil Sheol meil

Guest Sheffield_Wednesday

Brian Laws goes with his missus as shes a Wednesdayite. Plausable that megson would go.

With Brian's missus?

Can't see him going again this season unless it's for a promotion celebration at the last home match. Anything else risks destabalising the team and he wouldn't want that.

For those who can remember, gary megson on joining us as a player clearly stated that he was not a Wednesday fan, but a Man City fan. No matter, people do change their allegiance for football clubs, and given the family history and exposure to the club, its possible that he's seen the light

For those who can remember, gary megson on joining us as a player clearly stated that he was not a Wednesday fan, but a Man City fan. No matter, people do change their allegiance for football clubs, and given the family history and exposure to the club, its possible that he's seen the light

If this is true, I'm quite surprised.

There was an interview of him as a player and he clearly said he wouldn't have dropped down a league for any other club. (Sounds familiar).

Moreover, don't forget his brick in one of the 'walls of fame' outside the south stand.