Just Remember..............

The result against Exeter wasn't what anyone wanted or expected and I can well understand the frustration. Beleive me having watched Wednesday for best part of 50 years I know what frustration is! But - just think back 12 months - this club nearly disappeared - I'm not talking about Administration, losing 10 points, even possibly being relegated again - I'm talking - THE END - no such club as Sheffield Wednesday - and let me tell you we were litterally hours from that happening. Since then MM has settled the debts, Meggys changed the team, we are 2nd in the division with a fair old chance of automatic promotion and a damn good one of the play offs. Ok things aren't what we WANT just now but if you thought this was going to be easy you've not been a Wednesdayite long enough. We will get there.It will be a long road but at last we are going in the right direction after years of drifting. 2 or 3 wins on the bounce and everything will different. Keep the faith.

Guest clipper6728

The result against Exeter wasn't what anyone wanted or expected and I can well understand the frustration. Beleive me having watched Wednesday for best part of 50 years I know what frustration is! But - just think back 12 months - this club nearly disappeared - I'm not talking about Administration, losing 10 points, even possibly being relegated again - I'm talking - THE END - no such club as Sheffield Wednesday - and let me tell you we were litterally hours from that happening. Since then MM has settled the debts, Meggys changed the team, we are 2nd in the division with a fair old chance of automatic promotion and a damn good one of the play offs. Ok things aren't what we WANT just now but if you thought this was going to be easy you've not been a Wednesdayite long enough. We will get there.It will be a long road but at last we are going in the right direction after years of drifting. 2 or 3 wins on the bounce and everything will different. Keep the faith.

I dont comment a lot , but I read a lot

I have to say youre comments are spot on ,I wish people would just calm down

Do the players read these threads ,I wonder

Guest insideowl

All I think is, it's better than last season so far.

if we keep seeing progression from season to season we'll eventually get to where we want to be! we've waited long enough theres no point in thinking it will happen overnight!

if we keep seeing progression from season to season we'll eventually get to where we want to be! we've waited long enough theres no point in thinking it will happen overnight!

It's not just progression we want this season, it's PROMOTION, nothing else is acceptable.

Guest clipper6728

Cheers Gary...!

Try using line-spacing next time though.

Gary here Im dropping

Bywater

Prutton

Bostock

and Madine

for Stevenage game

Guest Jamie_S35

This is bang on. Granted I've only been watching Wednesday regularly since the season we dropped out of the Prem but it's the best season we've had for a long time and we've come a long way since this time last year. We all want to see Wednesday go up, ideally in one of the automatic spots, but fans have got to patient.

Guest Sniper1

Every Wednesdayite knows all of this.

We don't need telling over and over again.

We are allowed to feel disappointed that we have not taken advantage of a great oppurtunity.

Nobody expected 3/4 million being spent but we did expect to strengthen, we were told enough that this would happen.

The club raised our expectations.

When the January window closed people had concerns about our team, since then performances have been poor.

We had concerns and looking at it rightly so.

It's not just progression we want this season, it's PROMOTION, nothing else is acceptable.

Its all well and good sayin that, but let's be reyt, charlton pigs and hudders have got better teams/squads than us.

Cos we've been up there most of the season, people are 'expectin' promotion,(hope to flip we do) but I can't see us gettin top two at all tbf, dint at the start of the season either, hoped for the play offs at least and think that's what we'll end up with, and would be pretty chuffed wi that after last seasons farce, I'll quite happily settle for the lottery of the play offs.

Post of the year mate well done

Acceptable to who? Finishing top 4 would be a MASSIVE improvement on last season and I am sure most of us would have taken that at the beginning of the season

here here lol

Guest totemowl

We should look forward rather than look back.

But if we do look back we should look back to the best times in our history and set that as the benchmark.

It's a bit pathetic having to look back everytime we lose and say 'we're slightly better than we were then, so we might be moving forward'.