Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Guest contango

No problem. Be glad to.

If you join before the Derby, I'll buy you a pint in the Wednesdayite lounge.

You will be wanting a cuddle next lol

So you dont actually go to games then? Can see why your so angry now ;o)

Unfortunately I will be taking my elderly father and he wont be allowed entry lol

Anyhow this whole squabble started over Grandad saying the pubs around Hillsborough would all be shut for the Derby and the only place to get a drink would be the Wednesdayite Lounge where only members would be allowed so feck all you non members. I didnt like what he said and told him so, he says he was on a wind up and he certainly was successful. I take him at his word and it is over.

I know very little about Wednesdayite my perception like most normal fans is they were involved in the mess with DA etc. This maybe totally wrong but it was my perception just as it is many other regular fans perception. As a normal fan I have tried to explain how I think those perceptions could be changed as Wednesdayite obviously do alot for the Community not just Fans. Anything I try to say constructively is shot down in a torrent of abuse.

This isnt about me, about what I have or dont have, do or dont do, I have tried to give my view of Wednesdayite as an outsider how we perceive things but I realise I have failed, I have been told I dont have an opinion as I am not a member but thats the thing I dont want or need to be a member to follow my Club and take my kids to watch them.

Anyhow I am busy, not in a board room ;o) but playing Mr Mom to my kids. Off to the game shortly 3 points and revenge for the goal that shouldn't have been is my only wish for today.

Safe travels for all that are going!! UTO

Nothing wrong with any of that

The views about Wednesdayite are a little outdated these days to be honest and I think it's clear to all that the perception of Wednesdayite is a false one created by the previous regime that was taken hook, line and sinker by 'most normal fans' that you mention

The ignorance about what Wednesdayite do creates the mistaken views amongst our fanbase and the days of there being a split between fan and fan are over too

Time to push one - as ONE - and that includes Wednesdayite member and non member

Owlstalk Shop

Contango, for someone who proclaims to know very little about Wednesdayite you've got some strong views on them. I hope you enjoy your meetings and you get plenty of info so as to give you a balanced view. I'm glad you are doing this, its what I encouraged you to do in that last thread. If after all that you still don't like Wednesdayite, at least it will make for better debate on here, or in the Wednesdayite section.

Guest contango

No I don't.

Me buying you a pint before the Derby was a lie.

Are really this thick or just obtuse, Fred?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest contango

I edited my post because I thought it sounded patronising.

But still, you are more than welcome to a G & T on me, if I get up for either game.

Your just a part time supporter with self esteem issues and a chip on his shoulder lol

Guest contango

Correct.

Found out.

Damm.

* but I do have a spare fiver - but no Knighthood - how about you Fred?*

Damm?? See Chaucer was better than Colley lol

Bye