Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

Can you make sure they don't run out of Henderson's FG?

If so, I'll vote for you.

A vote for George, is a vote to get Hendersons relish on every persons table in the country.

Relishnessless has blighted our country for too long. Today is the day we take our relish back.

Four more years, four more years, four more years.

Guest Big Guns

New Wednesdayite board of directors.

Furious George

Lee Strafford

Banch

Steve Basford

Cardiffowl06

Big Guns

Forward together people

Sound

Tuesday night blackpool and pies

Fantastic offer only 25 pound to come in the lounge and watch this game that's on the telly

Not only that you get pie and peas on entry

Bring the wife and kids don't miss out on this special offer places are going fast.....

Sound

Fantastic offer only 25 pound to come in the lounge and watch this game that's on the telly

Bring the wife and kids don't miss out on this special offer places are going fast.....

The beauty of it is that without having to pay for follies like Smile tickets we can keep all the money and simply buy Yohan Folly to entertain us.

Win/win

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I though we were nobber and gayer users more than thrower...

I thought grandad was a nobber and a bit of an orange gayer rather than a thrower,.

Help me out here? am I wrong?

Sound

i'm warming to you ......

Guest Johnbloodaxe

But if the Organisation wasnt called Wednesdayite and wasnt run as a clique but maybe more in tune and in line with the Club but was simply its charitable arm then people would embrace it. To be fair the publicityy and alot of it negative from the past will never be forgotten and will always be associated with Wednesdayite, what do other clubs do? Surely there are similar organisations? Wednesdayite for many was politically motivated for it now to be charitbly motivated is a big change and unfortunately what you are doing now isnt headline news what you did in the past was, not casting aspersions telling what my perspective is as a bystander

Unfortunately this is the run of the mill poster and critic, a typical know it all, criticises rather than does.

The Wednesdayite board do their work for free and for the good of the membership and charities that Wednesdayite support.

Very easy to criticise and be willing to do nothing oneself.

Each time there has been an opportunity for new directors etc. very few have come forward. It's a role that gets little thanks and a raft full of nobbers like you simply criticising and not willing to actually do anything.

You may sit on the boards of 11 companies in 6 countries or 6 companies in 11 countries or whatever the fantasy is that you have,

However to come on here and simply criticise and NOT even make positve suggestions is pathetic.

This is why I know you aren't a board member of any company otherwise you would spend 10 minutes and post some constructuve criticism and a list of changes and suggestions.

Otherwise you must be a useless board member in 11 or 6 or whatever failing companies....

Or are you DA or Karan in disguise. or a pig, or some dimwit from a jealous first division or championship small club.

Attention seeking at it's best.... go away Contagion... find some other message board to infect.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Big Guns

Rita wouldn't agree John.

Wednesdayite are nothing more than a glorified supporters club, whose members think they are more important than what they are.

Trying to be completely neutral, of course.

No big deal.

Are you drunk or summat your talking in riddles and rambling

Do you need to see a Dr?

A vote for George, is a vote to get Hendersons relish on every persons table in the country.

Relishnessless has blighted our country for too long. Today is the day we take our relish back.

Four more years, four more years, four more years.

I'm in.

Vote for FG

Guest Big Guns

No, but my heating has been on all night.

I didn't stop in bed waiting for it to come on.

A £1000 .00 a week.

You need to get some money spent BG.

All night you must have been boiling

Mine was set to come on at 8 30

Plus mrs guns as put the fire on so I'm up now.