Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

And how do you know exactly?

Are you his company secretary or sommat?

Don't go answering any e-mails from Africa. Just a suggestion.

B hell you're a well-balanced bloke. You've got a chip on each shoulder.

It's pathetic hurling abuse because the facts don't suit your view of the world. But as you see fixated with him, it happens I know the guy personally. Whatever the merits of each side's argument, you were wrong to accuse him of telling lies about himself

B hell you're a well-balanced bloke. You've got a chip on each shoulder.

It's pathetic hurling abuse because the facts don't suit your view of the world. But as you see fixated with him, it happens I know the guy personally. Whatever the merits of each side's argument, you were wrong to accuse him of telling lies about himself

What is your problem?

Cheltenham game called off?

What is your problem?

Cheltenham game called off?

What's MY problem? Sir, I think you're the one with the problem. You obviously could start a brawl in a convent. I'm not interested in your argument with Contango. I am just trying to help you not look a bigger fool than you are by being shown to be completely wrong about the bloke.

Edited by ForzaWednesday

ffs .....forget all that lets get cheering these b@stards over the line .....

I am. See the match dat thread.

But he insists on telling me that he has a Triple A rating. Although he doesn't want to get involved. But just popped in for a chat?

As though I give a throw.

Yes, I really need him as a referee for a bloke who was going to save the Club - and now wants to reform the supporters club.

Furthermore, I never called him a liar. I said he was full of Shyte.

I wouldn't want to be misrepresented.

Back to the game.

I am. See the match dat thread.

But he insists on telling me that he has a Triple A rating. Although he doesn't want to get involved. But just popped in for a chat?

As though I give a throw.

Yes, I really need him as a referee for a bloke who was going to save the Club - and now wants to reform the supporters club.

Furthermore, I never called him a liar. I said he was full of Shyte.

I wouldn't want to be misrepresented.

Back to the game.

redaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....much more important mate

Guest contango

Agreed. Throwing down with snow here.

I hope they all get home okay.

Sounds like they had good crowd today.

Which is amazing considering.

Well done to all those attending.

Hats off.

I attended, not an armchair fan. As you dont go to games I dont think you are entitled to an opinion about anything, using your logic lol

Guest contango

What's MY problem? Sir, I think you're the one with the problem. You obviously could start a brawl in a convent. I'm not interested in your argument with Contango. I am just trying to help you not look a bigger fool than you are by being shown to be completely wrong about the bloke.

The guys a wee pipe probably best to just ignore him

I attended, not an armchair fan. As you dont go to games I dont think you are entitled to an opinion about anything, using your logic lol

Back again? Can't resist?

Going to the rearranged mid week Cheltenham game? I hope so, I might some flipping peace then.

Good for you. But we all know your views carry no weight.

Never have, viz a viz the takeover, either.

Paid your fiver yet?

Is your mate going to pop in. Although he's not bothered.

The one who likes Chips?

Hasn't he got a fiver either?

The guys a wee pipe probably best to just ignore him

The flipping irony.

Bumps the thread.

I'm going to get another net.

Guest contango

Back again? Can't resist?

Going to the rearranged mid week Cheltenham game? I hope so, I might some flipping peace then.

Good for you. But we all know your views carry no weight.

Never have, viz a viz the takeover, either.

Paid your fiver yet?

Is your mate going to pop in. Although he's not bothered.

The one who likes Chips?

Hasn't he got a fiver either?

The flipping irony.

Bumps the thread.

I'm going to get another net.

You dont have an opinion you dont go to games, probably a Blade ;o)

When you go to games come back and we will talk to you.

Did you go fishing on the Thames instead bet it was lovely far warmer than Hillsborough today

Edited by contango

You dont have an opinion you dont go to games, probably a Blade ;o)

When you go to games come back and we will talk to you.

Did you go fishing on the Thames instead bet it was lovely far warmer than Hillsborough today

Bumped the thread again?

Fishing? You really are flipping thick aren't you?

Why is a muli millionaire and someone who sits on 11 boardrooms, in six countries, trying to persuade a no mark like me, off the Cross, of his credentials and status.

I get to vote at Hillsborough because I am a customer. I get to have an opinion about Wednesday because I am a customer.

You erstwhile, won't even 'chance' a fiver on Wednesdayite notwithstanding your business success.

Thus, your comments on the role and future of that organisation count for **** all. And always will.

Ask your mate about it too. The next time he pops on here. Him who ain't bothered, but gave you a Triple A rating.

I'll be glad when United are playing again. I might get some flipping peace then.

And yes, Henley is near the Thames.

Well done.

*waits for thread to be bumped again, later - attention seeking will resume, soon*

Guest contango

Bumped the thread again?

Fishing? You really are flipping thick aren't you?

Why is a muli millionaire and someone who sits on 11 boardrooms, in six countries, trying to persuade a no mark like me, off the Cross, of his credentials and status.

I get to vote at Hillsborough because I am a customer. I get to have an opinion about Wednesday because I am a customer.

You erstwhile, won't even 'chance' a fiver on Wednesdayite notwithstanding your business success.

Thus, your comments on the role and future of that organisation count for **** all. And always will.

Ask your mate about it too. The next time he pops on here. Him who ain't bothered, but gave you a Triple A rating.

I'll be glad when United are playing again. I might get some flipping peace then.

And yes, Henley is near the Thames.

Well done.

*waits for thread to be bumped again, later - attention seeking will resume, soon*

You are sat at home real supporters were there.

As to the Cross stuff again zzzzzzzzzzz who cares besides you?

You are sat at home real supporters were there.

As to the Cross stuff again zzzzzzzzzzz who cares besides you?

Obsessed?

Did you have ADHD as a kid?

These 11 company boards that you sit on?

Do they happen to sell double glazing, by any chance?

Your trolling is flipping awful BTW. Really dull.

Put a bit of effort into it will you?

No banter and the jokes (if they exist) are crap.

*bump soon - I'm taking the dog out in the snow*