Executive boxes

Guest allwednesday

All night you must have been boiling

Mine was set to come on at 8 30

Plus mrs guns as put the fire on so I'm up now.

Is that a eumpamism for being tight?

I used to say this to my kids, when they were young and complained.

Still, the wife is well paid now.

Still bitter though - teachers pensions, eh.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Rita wouldn't agree John.

Wednesdayite are nothing more than a glorified supporters club, whose members think they are more important than what they are.

Trying to be completely neutral, of course.

No big deal.

if you are going to quote me make sure you get it right ..." glorified supporters club(nowt wrong with that)...i never said the "nothing more than ".........plus i said " some members who post "............and i have met rita a long long time ago used to go the supporters club coach and she def would nt have called anyone thrower.i can assure you i'm totally neutral in this and i'm sure wednesdayite is a wonderful organisation and dont see it as derogatory to call them a supporters club .i have no issues whatsoever with them .....however if one of there board calls me a thrower then surely i have a right to reply

Nigel thinks that I am a left wing nutter and a 'dictator on Owlstalk', so what? ( that may be one of his jokes - I get lost sometimes).

Just don't join the threads with his right wing views - don't get sucked in.

Rise above it.

Also, the Baron can f**k off too.

(and 33).

But he is excellent for Wednesdayite (most of the time) . MARKOWLS football shirts for instance and his personal work with Trev.

Get a grip man.

Join IMO.

What have I done now? thrower! lol

if you are going to quote me make sure you get it right ..." glorified supporters club(nowt wrong with that)...i never said the "nothing more than ".........plus i said " some members who post "............and i have met rita a long long time ago used to go the supporters club coach and she def would nt have called anyone thrower.i can assure you i'm totally neutral in this and i'm sure wednesdayite is a wonderful organisation and dont see it as derogatory to call them a supporters club .i have no issues whatsoever with them .....however if one of there board calls me a thrower then surely i have a right to reply

Ah I see.

Thanks for the correction.

I wouldn't want to misrepresent anyone.

And, I know you certainly wouldn't.

*furthermore, I criticised Nigel yesterday, for his thread and inter alia, calling people lobbers. I now wish to retract that. He was right*

Ps. What's the weather like in Spain - its bloody freezing here. I've had to have the heating on all night.

Guest Big Guns

You haven't got one of those 'pay as you go gas/electric meters' have you BG?

You do know they work out more expensive, don't you?

Even my Mum on the Cross, knows that.

PM me if you need some help?

Nope but my electric bill is MASSIVE our house uses twice as much as any other on the street

True that the electric people told us and gave us a little monitor telling us how much we use.

What have I done now? thrower! lol

I am glad to see that you still have a sense of humour (can't smiley on my IPad - bit bitter about that - and the wife is still in bed) .

Welcome to thread. It's been fun. Lots of trolling.

Bit like old times with Bills.

But they aren't much Kop though.

I miss Bills at times like this.

Nope but my electric bill is MASSIVE our house uses twice as much as any other on the street

True that the electric people told us and gave us a little monitor telling us how much we use.

...did you keep the attic door closed and the 'plants' hidden when they came round to read the meter? ;-)

Ah I see.

Thanks for the correction.

I wouldn't want to misrepresent anyone.

And, I know you certainly wouldn't.

*furthermore, I criticised Nigel yesterday, for his thread and inter alia, calling people lobbers. I now wish to retract that. He was right*

Ps. What's the weather like in Spain - its bloody freezing here. I've had to have the heating on all night.

clear blue sky beautiful sunshine ........and a gentle wind chill factor off -3 ....its flipping freezing thats why i'm stuck on here instead of the beach

Edited by torryowl

I am glad to see that you still have a sense of humour (can't smiley on my IPad - bit bitter about that - and the wife is still in bed) .

At what point do you want me to chip in :rolleyes:

clear blue sky beautiful sunshine ........and a gentle wind chill factor off -3 ....its flipping freezing thats why i'm stuck on here instead of the beech

Pretty similar to Reading. Clear blue skies too.

Probably a bit colder - 12 at Benson last night ( local to me) it is where they keep the Chinooks, so we always have the temp from the Met office.

No bloody beach though!

I have never lived near the sea. First Sheffield and now bloody Reading.

Keep warm.

We should all have a reunion. You give Lee a call and I will contact the Bills and all the others!

The post man is at the door.

Bloody hell they were quick.

I ordered some directorships for companies, off e- bay yesterday.

I can now sit on 12 boardrooms (yes, twelve). Various countries too.

This gaining status thing, is a piece of wee wee.

I might stand for Wednesdayite now.

Gotta make difference, eh?

I can just see it in the Star now - 'Boy off the Cross makes good' (see attached picture of him and his Mum) .

PM's welcome - we can meet for lunch?

Guest Big Guns

I have got to take the dog out now. It's bloody freezing.

You can take over - my net is full.

Have fun - but don't scare them off.

I'll be back soon.

You've deffo lost the plot if you think you've reeled people in with your senile ramblings.

Cuckoo -...Cuckoo......