(WIN) Leyton Orient A

(WIN) Preston H

(LOSS) Huddersfield A

(WIN) Oldham H

(LOSS) Colchester A

(LOSS) Carlisle H

(DRAW) Brentford A

(WIN) Wycombe H

Gives me 32 points, and i think that'll do it, too many teams in the top 6 play each other over the next month or so.

So far so good!

Hope you keep it up trueblue - nice one.

16 games left - 33 points as the target.

11 wins, 5 losses or

10 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses or

9 wins, 6 draws, 1 loss

We are making it harder for ourselves with less options than before - and if we play like we have been doing, we can forget it.

Now need the players to dig in and show how much they really want it - there is little room for error - and we just have to chalk up some wins. A lot of character is going to be needed particularly in the next 3 matches.

It's not out of the question, but it is a little harder than it was last week - and recent form (won2, drawn2, lost2) is worrying all at the wrong time.

Haha!

I really believed we could do it when I posted this thread - and it's how it turned out to be - thanks to an amazing effort from the players.

However, I'd thrown the towel in a couple of games into this (losses to Stevenage and Chesterfield) as it looked impossible for us to get to 90 points at that stage.... enter DJ and 10 wins 2 draws later.... probably the best run I've ever experienced in over 40 years of being a Wednesday fan.... it needed that kind of once in a lifetime run...and amazingly we did it!

We only went and took exactly 36pts from those games...

Daz, you got next weeks lottery numbers by any chance?

We did even better, 39pts from 18 games. 12 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Loved this thread at the time but have to admit that after those 3 losses on the bounce I couldn't see it realistically happening.

Haha!

I really believed we could do it when I posted this thread - and it's how it turned out to be - thanks to an amazing effort from the players.

However, I'd thrown the towel in a couple of games into this (losses to Stevenage and Chesterfield) as it looked impossible for us to get to 90 points at that stage.... enter DJ and 10 wins 2 draws later.... probably the best run I've ever experienced in over 40 years of being a Wednesday fan.... it needed that kind of once in a lifetime run...and amazingly we did it!

It's obvious Daz knows people I know lol