Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Guest JonTheOwl66

Best season for many a year in terms of ratio of wins:losses in the league, progress in the cups...

Why does it feel like we are crap?

Maybe we will lose in the play off semi final and go up next season as runaway champions. Would anybody here accept that if offered, right now? I'm 49 and we have never won a league title in my lifetime - I would accept it.

UTO

I think not getting promoted this season is realistic prospect TBH.

Too many good teams and this team is looking a bit threadbare.

Megson is just trying to plug the leaks IMO.

Guest MoscowDave

Big opportunity missed this afternoon in more ways than one,. If we can't beat teams like Pool, I'm afraid, I fear for our chances to keep up with the league leaders. We've got to win at home to be in with a chance to grab the number 2 spot. We took a big step backwards today!

Guest londonowl1

Gutted, its just not good enough.

To come back to lead 2-1 and then concede an equaliser against a side like Hartlepool is very very poor.

Best season for many a year in terms of ratio of wins:losses in the league, progress in the cups...

Maybe we will lose in the play off semi final and go up next season as runaway champions. Would anybody here accept that if offered, right now? I'm 49 and we have never won a league title in my lifetime - I would accept it.

UTO

As much as i would like us to win the league i think its more important to get out of this league this year. I honestly think Megsons job is on the line and if we dont go up this year i really believe MM will get shot

UTO

It doesn't we are just going through a rough patch where we're not taking our chances. And we're missing Marshall massively which is no suprise as he was vital to our side. Need to replace him ASAP.

As much as i would like us to win the league i think its more important to get out of this league this year. I honestly think Megsons job is on the line and if we dont go up this year i really believe MM will get shot

Megson's job is not on the line. No way.

He has worked miracles for Milan.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked though if offered something better.

He must be sick of shopping Netto's.

possibly - Megson and MM have committed to a style of play and the players to play it. I don't think its good enough to get out automatically. If we do end up in the Play off lottery its only what Megson said is acheivable at the start of the season.

Megson's job is not on the line. No way.

He has worked miracles for Milan.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked though if offered something better.

He must be sick of shopping Netto's.

If we dont get up i think his job is very much on the line, dont get me wrong i would hate Megson to go but MM stated that he wants promotion this year

I think we are missing someone like Marshall mo e than we realise defensively. Having a player like him always creating problems for the oposition gives them a negative and defensive attitude and while you are attacking you arent having to defend.

maybe i,m just clutching at straws.

Why cant we finish teams off? joke, trying to sit back and absorb pressure.

That will be the difference between top 2 and staying down, because frankly if we're in playoffs we wont go up, not with jordan rhodes at udders.

needs sorting, getting pretty sick of conceding in last 10 mins of a game when we take our foot off the gas.

Be interesting hearing what megson has to say, "well, i'm disappointed" that will be his opening line. last few weeks have made me doubt our chances of promotion, think it'll be another year in this league, milan will sell and we might end up like udders, spending the rest of our lives trying to get back up.

SORT IT OUT!

Why cant we finish teams off? joke, trying to sit back and absorb pressure.

That will be the difference between top 2 and staying down, because frankly if we're in playoffs we wont go up, not with jordan rhodes at udders.

needs sorting, getting pretty sick of conceding in last 10 mins of a game when we take our foot off the gas.

Be interesting hearing what megson has to say, "well, i'm disappointed" that will be his opening line. last few weeks have made me doubt our chances of promotion, think it'll be another year in this league, milan will sell and we might end up like udders, spending the rest of our lives trying to get back up.

SORT IT OUT!

Was it really worth signing up to post that drivel