Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Guest JonTheOwl66

we have nothing in midfield, no creativity, flipping nothing. The front two are dire, lowe can't cut it, COG can hold it up but so what? loads of strikers can who actually score more than him aswell. Need someone to partner Madine.

As for midfield, Lines is meh, that new lad looks gash. We need 2-3 new midfielders and a striker

Maybe time to strengthen the squad?

Who with.

You can't say we having had the clear cut chances.

Very unlike a. Megson team.

Poor, very poor. Lack lustre. Poor work rate. Lack of finish.

flipping crap.

As I said, united who on paper have a much worse strike force than us are scoring for fun at home.

This is just becoming crapper week after flipping week.

Bitterly disappointed.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Shame, bossing in in first half, let them get ahead.... came back very well, then buggger gave it away... never mind, still in touch with everyone apart from Charlton.. Beat Scunny Tuesday and back in the mix...

COME ON WEDNESDAY....

We are so void of creativity in the middle.

we need a new striker and an out and out winger

i dont fancy us getting something away at scunny. The positive thing for me is we're still in with a shout of automatic promotion but we need to put things right quickly.

Best season for many a year in terms of ratio of wins:losses in the league, progress in the cups...

Why does it feel like we are crap?

Maybe we will lose in the play off semi final and go up next season as runaway champions. Would anybody here accept that if offered, right now? I'm 49 and we have never won a league title in my lifetime - I would accept it.

UTO