Roberts

I know we've all talked about him and we all agree he would be an excellent addition to our squad.

Question is,do we have a realistic chance of getting him and what would be a fair price,bearing in mind his contract is up at the

end of the season and is refusing to sign another one.

Personally I think he would jump at the chance

to play for us but would Huddersfield sell him to a team who they are in direct competition with,or would they risk letting him go on a free.

Edited by Blue and white

Guest Sunflower

Once again sunflower what in gods name are you doing not only reading but posting on a rivals forum at this time, you're one sad individual!

UTO & WTID

once again another Wendy is questioning what I should do in my spare time, bore off you tool

Guest Sunflower

Banter aside Sunflower, how do you rate Roberts? He looked class against us and allowed Rhodes to shine, but my mate said he'd not even been starting for you prior to that?

he'll go to a lower end championship side in summer, the better clubs won't be interested

he'll go to a lower end championship side in summer, the better clubs won't be interested

Looks quality to me ! Would love him here would fit straight in , I feel maybe sunflower has some sour grapes as regards Roberts due to him not wanting to stay with the udders

Guest Sunflower

Looks quality to me ! Would love him here would fit straight in , I feel maybe sunflower has some sour grapes as regards Roberts due to him not wanting to stay with the udders

not at all, I'd be happy if he stays but if we get promoted I'd think we could do better also, you don't see his bad games do you?

not at all, I'd be happy if he stays but if we get promoted I'd think we could do better also, you don't see his bad games do you?

agree with you to be fair, if we were a champ side id be hoping for better than roberts too. think hes blown his chances of a bigger move, not heard much about him recently - although hes probably overshadowed by rhodes too..

personally, i think we will be looking at the loan market, and i think he will sign a new contract with you in january.

Guest D.J.Nick1212

IMO I thought he was fast but he went down too easly and was a bit mardy! Once Tavenear had worked him out he wasn't that effective in the second half! I could see him being another JJ, promising so much but not delivering for the full season!

I'd love us to sign him but I can't see them selling him to a promotion rival

I wouldn't be surprised if Megson did go in for him though as he wanted him in the last transfer window and with him being out-of-contract in a few months he'll be worth even less now

Guest totemowl

Ooh yeh. Real quality, for all of 15 minutes, in biggest game of his season.

Awful post in a truly awful OP.