Saturday score predictions?

If we score early I think we could go on a stuff them ! Marshall first scorer !

If we score early I think we could go on a stuff them 4-0 ! Marshall first scorer !

God, I hope so....what would be good would be if we really turned them over and Lee Clark came on the tele and said "we were beaten by a very good team today, probably the best that we have played this season, we just couldn't live with them" instead of the usual "We are really dissappointed not to get something out of the game today...I thought that we were by far the better team, especially in the first half and if it wasn't for that late mistake by the linesman and Wednesday's bullying style of play we would have taken all 3 points" Mind you , if that's what happens....HAPPY DAYS

God, I hope so....what would be good would be if we really turned them over and Lee Clark came on the tele and said "we were beaten by a very good team today, probably the best that we have played this season, we just couldn't live with them" instead of the usual "We are really dissappointed not to get something out of the game today...I thought that we were by far the better team, especially in the first half and if it wasn't for that late mistake by the linesman and Wednesday's bullying style of play we would have taken all 3 points" Mind you , if that's what happens....HAPPY DAYS

To be honest, I think I'd prefer it if he was bitter and had the same view of 90% of the other teams we've stuffed this season. I flipping hate the bloke.

Guest Sniper1

Im predicting a early Wednesday goal from a set piece, Rob Jones header.

Bywater pulls of a one handed save from a Rhodes effort just before half time.

Start of the second half Huddersfield come out fired up, they have 10 minutes of knocking on the door but we resist it.

We then have a bit of pocession and on the hour mark Ben Marshall finds himself in a bit of space and runs at the full back, the full back dives in

and gives us a free kick, from the free kick Chris Lines hits the target and the Keeper spills, Ryan Lowe is on hand to turn the ball over the line.

Huddersfield throw everything at us for the final 30, on 70 we bring on Sanchez Watt for Lines, Prutton goes central with Jose.

Having Watt and Marshall down each side eases the pressure and we play on the counter. The gave seems to be drawing to a steady ending when a wayward

pass out of defense lands at Cog's feet, he notices Watt bursting is balls getting up alongside him and Cog plays him in, Watt finishes on 89 mins with a low

drive to the keepers front post, 3-0 Wednesday.

Wednesday fans are dancing naked, when things kick off on the touchline, JJ the Jamaican physco superman punches Huddersfield manager

Lee Clark out of frustration of not getting any game time, Clark as fractured cheekbone and jaw, JJ is sent off.

Get your money on it.