Official new songs thread

Im sure most of them will take off on Saturday . Ultra's , it might actually be worth making a note of these before the game and taking it in so you lot remember them all and then i for one will follow on !

I liked them all, apart from the Chris O'Grady one, but thats only cos' i couldnt fit the words to the tune !! :sad:

Im sure most of them will take off on Saturday . Ultra's , it might actually be worth making a note of these before the game and taking it in so you lot remember them all and then i for one will follow on !

I liked them all, apart from the Chris O'Grady one, but thats only cos' i couldnt fit the words to the tune !! :sad:

Don't look at the words. Just sing the words that would fit in with the tune as you listen to it.

First time Owlstalk poster here (so go easy on me).

In years gone by it used to be the norm to sing songs for individual players and it made for a better atmosphere at games.

Just glad to see you lot are helping to try and revive this - the Semedo song is class, by the way.

So, here's my effort for Ben Marshall

(to the tune of: The Sky is blue & clouds are white, that's why God's a Wednesdayite - na na, na naah, na na naah, naah naaah)

He cuts inside, goes down the line,

Marshall skins 'em every time

- na na, nah naah, na nah naah, naah naaah.

UTMO!!!

(Up The Massive Owls)

First time Owlstalk poster here (so go easy on me).

In years gone by it used to be the norm to sing songs for individual players and it made for a better atmosphere at games.

Just glad to see you lot are helping to try and revive this - the Semedo song is class, by the way.

So, here's my effort for Ben Marshall

(to the tune of: The Sky is blue & clouds are white, that's why God's a Wednesdayite - na na, na naah, na na naah, naah naaah)

He cuts inside, goes down the line,

Marshall skins 'em every time

- na na, nah naah, na nah naah, naah naaah.

UTMO!!!

(Up The Massive Owls)

Welcome to owlstalk...I prefer

ben marshall's crossfield balls are the greatest

ben marshall's crossfield balls are the best

he puts the ball on O Grady's chest

and madine does the rest

with your poster name you'll have sung the original version lol

Welcome to owlstalk...I prefer

ben marshall's crossfield balls are the greatest

ben marshall's crossfield balls are the best

he puts the ball on O Grady's chest

and madine does the rest

with your poster name you'll have sung the original version lol

(Hope I've done that inlaid text bit right)

They always say the old 'uns are the best - (They're not always right though!!)

Im onto it, notepad and pen are at the ready... :ph34r:

Guest Go For It Owl

Listening to the German supporters at Arsenal tonight, would it be possible to also sing all the songs in a deep voiced Brian Blessed sort of way

No problem ICO !

Being an ULTRA my voice is always completly FOOOOKED 24/7 so I can do the B Blessed no probs