Re arranged Why ?

Guest intercity0wl

Guest rossowl

Just spoke to the club and they have confirmed its the clubs official golf day on Monday so they've decided to change the game.

Not sure what people think about them 'putting' this event ahead of a league game, so long as we get the points though I suppose it doesn't really matter when we play them.

It will also give us an extra days rest, having to 'drive' to two games over a weekend wouldn't be the best thing for the players and we can also work harder on our 'chip and run' tactics.

UTO

Guest intercity0wl

Just spoke to the club and they have confirmed its the clubs official golf day on Monday so they've decided to change the game.

Not sure what people think about them 'putting' this event ahead of a league game, so long as we get the points though I suppose it doesn't really matter when we play them.

It will also give us an extra days rest, having to 'drive' to two games over a weekend wouldn't be the best thing for the players and we can also work harder on our 'chip and run' tactics.

UTO

Maybe seeing as we are away on Boxing day this season, so there is no chance of frozen pipes giving the players a bank holiday off with the family its probably just GM's way of keeping the squad happy.

Guest rossowl

Maybe seeing as we are away on Boxing day this season, so there is no chance of frozen pipes giving the players a bank holiday off with the family its probably just GM's way of keeping the squad happy.

No, its the clubs golf day.

Can you not read? Par-haps you weren't educated as a child. They'll be playing golf on the Monday.

Guest Ben_Dover

It's been rearranged ffs. End of conversation, whats the point in going on about. GET OVER IT.

Bet you losers have nothing better to do than try and find out why. Why don't you think of something better to do, like pleasuring your wife so she doesn't cheat on you as much

Guest intercity0wl

It's been rearranged ffs. End of conversation, whats the point in going on about. GET OVER IT.

Bet you losers have nothing better to do than try and find out why. Why don't you think of something better to do, like pleasuring your wife so she doesn't cheat on you as much

For somebody who takes his OT name from a Middle aged, poor mans £5 a night Satelite channel muck actor, i will take being called a loser by you as a compliment

Guest owls_4_life

No, its the clubs golf day.

Can you not read? Par-haps you weren't educated as a child. They'll be playing golf on the Monday.

What a load of BS!

Had a reply from the club, suffice to say that it pretty much followed the same lines of an extra days rest, attendances in recent years and bigger picture etc...

Had a general discussion and whilst I cannot accept that we are any better off, or worried about playing Oldham at home, or that attendances for the last few seasons have not been part of the general decline or poo served by AI, I accept that GM thinks it is for the best and so I will support it.

That's what HappyClappersTM do...

Would also like to thank Trevor Braithwait at the club for his responses and for discussing my views in an open and objective way.

No this does'nt make sense to me, bank holiday games always draw large crowds . We always receive a lesser crowd for a night match. The other thing is we have a lot of travelling owls who come long distances to home games. Many of those will now be put off or unable to come.