Mrs NYCOWL has spoken

Park Slope in Brooklyn. There's a few of us in my neighbourhood.

We are EVERYWHERE

I'm the only one I know of round here, there's a piggy mate of mine just a few miles up the road too. Seriously hope that payback time has arrived after all the grief he has given me the last 10 years or so.

Game kicks off 7am my time.

Im over in Vegas, fly home tomorrow, gunna try and stay up and listen on player, kicks off 4am over here, but after a session tonight will probably fall asleep, just hope i wake to a Wednesday win. Come on you blue and white wizards!!!!

Guest PenangOwl

7pm kick off here - a great time to sit with a coldie and enjoy the footie - it won't be on here though.

Aucklandowl will be well away I guess as hopefully the All Blacks will do the business against the "wannabees" this afternoon.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Goodnight Trev.

Big day for me. I get quite emotional TBH.

Bit gay but still.

Background, DNA, home, history, life etc., etc, etc.

I hope they bloody win.

What a day to come out of the closet Reading Owl well done, it will be a day to remember for you whatever happens....

How have your family reacted?

You don't have to move a lot to be gay apparently..

So being gay and still is not an issue I've been informed...

Good luck with the new life...

Most of us have no issue with gays you'll be pleased to know.... We now live in a more enlightened age I hear....

We dont mind the colonies posting the official match day thread on such an important day either, we like to encourage them...

UTO WTID....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest JonTheOwl66

It's 7 30 in the morning in Sheffield the mighty big guns is up got a training session to relax b4 the big game

Relax. I get flipping stressed at the gym.