Its official - We are not massive any more - GUTTED!

Dear Lord, please stop Megson opening his mouth about how 'massive' Sheffield Wednesday are.

Are you not a little embarrased that he is completely obsessed with talking up Sheffield Wednesday as if you are one of the worlds biggest clubs?

The guy is obsessed!

...I really couldn't give a throw about what you think about us or Megson...but that avatar tells me all I need to know about you...

Dear Lord, please stop Megson opening his mouth about how 'massive' Sheffield Wednesday are.

Are you not a little embarrased that he is completely obsessed with talking up Sheffield Wednesday as if you are one of the worlds biggest clubs?

The guy is obsessed!

No - it's about time we had a manager who really believed in the club and is willing to build us up.

We all know we are not one of the biggest clubs in the world (yet) but it is amazing what effect it can have psychologically on other clubs when they play us - if you say something often enough people start to believe it - plus it winds the blunts up.

You can bet that they wish they had started the MASSIVE thang!

Edited by Spookone

After that dour scot spent so long talking up every team other than us I'm glad Gary is taking the chance to talk us up. The reality is, we are one of the biggest teams in this league however you measure it. Same goes for the league above. about time we developed a bit of a swagger, even if we get knocked off our stride occasionally. And if it winds the blunts up then there's some serendipity in that.