Coke to Bury

Guest utOwlz

Wouldnt be dissapointed to see Coke leave, he looked ok in a bad bunch last season, but this season we dont have a bad bunch lol

I said it in another thread about Tudgay and applies in part to Coke. An average player in a poor team looks good but an average player in a good team looks poor.

Good move IMO if it means we can bring in an attacking player to replace as we have a strong midfield (can't believe I have just said that about a Wednesday midfield!)

I said it in another thread about Tudgay and applies in part to Coke. An average player in a poor team looks good but an average player in a good team looks poor.

Good move IMO if it means we can bring in an attacking player to replace as we have a strong midfield (can't believe I have just said that about a Wednesday midfield!)

I thought Tudgay looked good and scored a fair few goals for Forest last season and I'm damn sure they're better than us !

When Coke knew he was wanted (ie we just signed him) he played great, since then he's been pushed all over the place and basically discarded, no real surprise his form left him, clearly a very good player still remains but Megson doesn't want him, his choice of course so good luck Giles wherever you end up, thanks for those early goals last season that gave us all a bit of hope for the season :)