Season Tickets

Just wondering if everyone or anyone have received their Season Tickets yet.

"THE MADOWL" Mrs MADOWL and the 2 little MADOWLs are still waiting.

Thanks for any help !!

MadOwl, if you are renewing from last season your original ST's will be refreshed. If not you will need to what other posters have suggested.

OTOFTB

Went a picked mine up last week from the ticket office - I was planning on popping down to pick a seat from the Kop and then purchase online due to the discount, but staff put it through for me there and then for the online price.

I was chuffed.

lol

ive gone for the kop too thought it would be the better option

So...sorry if i'm slow on the uptake but..when i get to the turnstile for the Rochdale game my card from last year

will be accepted??

It better be accepted,, blink.gif i have renewed,and half paid for it through my Wednesday card,,but have not heard a word from Wednesday telling me it's going to be accepted,,yanno,a letter saying thanks for renewing etc,,etc,,,i would have thought i would have recieved something in writing,just to confirm everything is tickety boo, mellow.gif

Guest Buxtonian

It better be accepted,, blink.gif i have renewed,and half paid for it through my Wednesday card,,but have not heard a word from Wednesday telling me it's going to be accepted,,yanno,a letter saying thanks for renewing etc,,etc,,,i would have thought i would have recieved something in writing,just to confirm everything is tickety boo, mellow.gif

What's thepoint in contacting people individually to confirm? Might as well send new cards out. The Wednesday website has posted it plainly enough. the only ones required to call at the TO were ones changing their seats. I changed mine and called in yesterday to pick up the new ticket. It took me all of 5 minutes, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

We changed our seats for this season, and paid for postage at the time of ordering. As of yet we have not received our tickets. I've just rung the ticket office, followed the instructions, press 2, press blah blah.

After 4 minutes on hold (at national rate prices). The message "I'm sorry, we are busy please try again later" appeared - then I was cut off.

I'm sorry - mardy Owls fan whinging etc whatever.

But this is flipping w4nk. Send me my tickets, stop charging for postage if you have no intention of delivering them, stop charging extortionate amounts of money via national call rates to fans trying to purchase tickets and answer the b4stard phones.

:mad:

We changed our seats for this season, and paid for postage at the time of ordering. As of yet we have not received our tickets. I've just rung the ticket office, followed the instructions, press 2, press blah blah.

After 4 minutes on hold (at national rate prices). The message "I'm sorry, we are busy please try again later" appeared - then I was cut off.

I'm sorry - mardy Owls fan whinging etc whatever.

But this is flipping w4nk. Send me my tickets, stop charging for postage if you have no intention of delivering them, stop charging extortionate amounts of money via national call rates to fans trying to purchase tickets and answer the b4stard phones.

:mad:

:ohmy:You managed to get through yet ???

I've been trying and getting same responce, i moved seats and was told tickets would be posted out and i haven't received them yet

I too have changed seats from last season so i rang the ticket office,new cards will be able to pick up.

After the weekend ,if you can't get down she told me they will be automatically sent by post,only new cards will be issued if you are a new season ticket holder or you are changing seats,otherwise season 2011/12 season ticket details will be loaded onto your existing card.

Hope that helps.

Guest barlborough owl

Just another thing regarding season tickets, I was down at the shop today with my daughter who hasn't renewed hers (only 13yrs old) I will let her off. Anyway I was told any points to spend on her ticket from last season would expire on the 1st of August 2011 and found out she had £12.99 on it so she got the new away shirt for £17 bargin.

so anybody not renewing (more fool you!) get down and use your points!!!!!!!!