Season Tickets

We changed our seats for this season, and paid for postage at the time of ordering. As of yet we have not received our tickets. I've just rung the ticket office, followed the instructions, press 2, press blah blah.

After 4 minutes on hold (at national rate prices). The message "I'm sorry, we are busy please try again later" appeared - then I was cut off.

I'm sorry - mardy Owls fan whinging etc whatever.

But this is flipping w4nk. Send me my tickets, stop charging for postage if you have no intention of delivering them, stop charging extortionate amounts of money via national call rates to fans trying to purchase tickets and answer the b4stard phones.

:mad:

I know it's not really my buisiness but isn't time you renewed/updated your avatar?

Did you ask for them to be posted out to you? Or did they just turn up?

I asked about my season ticket when I was in the shop about 2 weeks ago, they had them all behind the counter and just gave me mine and my family's. We were told that they were being sent out in the next week or so (so I would assume by now they should have been posted) but that if people asked at the shop before they posted them they could have their new cards there and then. (n.b. I'm sure everyone is aware but not everyone is getting a new card, just those with new tickets/moving seats etc)

I know it's not really my buisiness but isn't time you renewed/updated your avatar?

Can't really be ar5ed.

There's always someone that should go anyway - save me time changing it back then.

I'm that lazy, that whenever the clocks go forward/back I just leave it - in 6 months time it will be right again....

Made up for you mate. :biggrin:

Out of interest what is the 1st letter of your surname - wondered if they are doing it alphabetically?

Although my name is Adam Aardvark and I have not got mine yet.

Doubt it's in alphabetical order. Could be doing it by purchase date, or by stand, or by block....

I'm way near the end of the alphabet in any case :biggrin:

Can't wait to use the badboy on the 6th August - UTO!

Guest bartos

Myn is £248 online as I'm a student, but you cannot buy student tickets online as you need to prove you are a student.

So I went down to the shop and they said because I'm at the shop I can't get it for the cheaper online price. So the online student price, doesn't exist really.

I have no problem going down to the shop and getting my

season ticket as I understand I need to prove that I'm a student, but do not advertise a student price online when you can't do it.

You can mate, I did it last year..

Take along proof, they mark you on the system as concession then return home and purchase online.