Barnsley V Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Saturday Owl

Kivo is a typical Wednesdayite - living in the past. Can't blame him though as the present is bleak and the future is too depressing to contemplate. The past is Chris Waddle the future is David Prutton.

I wouldn`t worry about our future . What`s yours hold by the way :rolleyes:

You can deny it all you want, and you'll probably go running back to your message board using this as an example of just how deluded Wednesdayites are, but you know as well as I do, that when the natural order is restored you'll be but a name on our Sat-nav. Still, I can't fault you for bragging, it's not often you're in this position. I was going to have a go at your little past/future game, but how sad is it that probably the best player you've ever seen for your club is Neil Redfern. Dear oh dear.

And fans of all the other clubs will scream til their inbred faces are blue that Wednesdayites are just being arrogant for claiming such things, but they know just as much as we do that it's the truth. They can call it arrogance all they like, but I remember when we were a league above Barnsley and Rotherham - one of them was in big trouble but instead of going on their messageboard and gloating that we were above them, we all chucked a fiver in to help them out. Different class.

I think that sums it up nicely Kivo.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Kivo there is no such thing as a natural running order in football. You are where you are and I think you will be staying there. Just a quick point though in the last 40 seasons you have spent just 15 in the top tier - bet you didn't know that. Or didn't want to.

Guest Saturday Owl

Kivo there is no such thing as a natural running order in football. You are where you are and I think you will be staying there. Just a quick point though in the last 40 seasons you have spent just 15 in the top tier - bet you didn't know that. Or didn't want to.

And in your 100 year history you've spent one season there. Hows that sound?

Wait a minute, is a Barnsley fan trying to give me a lecture on how many seasons we've spent in the top flight? Fuck me ragged. And a little note for you - they thought Wednesday was dead in the 20's but we came back stronger. They thought we were dead in the 40's, but we came back stronger, and they thought we were dead in the 70's but we came back stronger then too. If you really want to claim we're finished and we're here to stay, go ahead, but it's your own grave you're digging there

The reason we still know that we are a big club Vic is because clubs with no history or ever achieved anything are on here telling us how rubbish we are which means that we are your yardstick and you don`t think we will stay here you hope we will . Now run along little Alhambra is crying :biggrin:

& people say that the other clubs in South Yorkshire are obsessed with us? Proof if ever it were needed.

Ffs don't you just love these Barnsley Town fans :biggrin:

Top team in S Yorkshire crackin achievement until you realise they finished 17th, yes the dizzy heights of 17th in the championship. They're the top team by default, Barnsley aren't good it's the mighty Sheffield teams that are crap

This is one of those no win situations for us. If we lose it's a terrible and embarrassing defeat. If we win (as I fully expect to) it's only a victory against vastly inferior opposition.

Reds 3 South Yorkshire's Fourth Club 0.

P.S Is Furious George still posting on here?

:laugh:

I havn't got a clue what the score might be tonight to be honest, but i can tell you this much my 6 fingered friend, you aint scoring 3!!!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

I havn't got a clue what the score might be tonight to be honest, but i can tell you this much my 6 fingered friend, you aint scoring 3!!!!

Semedo's going to be cracking some skulls tonight mate.