Mandaric Confirms Interest in Scotland

Guest JCFC

Guest wilyfox

no idea. Mandaric has clearly been working behind the scenes with Aldridge to put deals in place. Probably waiting for Megson's return from hols before unveiling. We eagerly await....

Have we had that open day thingy yet, (clutching at straws here)if not does anyone think our signings if any could be presented on that day possible dramatic effect sort of thing.if you get my drift :blush:

I think it's somewhere around the 21st of july, Trev.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It's possible we may prefer Scotland to Mellor and as such make a slightly higher wage offer. He has certainly been performing at a higher level of football.

you would have to suggest that Mellor would be the sensible signing - younger, more in form, resale value.

Guest wilyfox

it wouldn't make sense to me that we'd be willing to push the boat out on wages for Jason Scotland and not Neil Mellor. Mellor did well for us last term, was settled, and in his peak. Agreed, he would be the sensible signing.

Well at least when the Masters League comes around there'd be no need to go looking for ex-players. The team could be from the current squad. :ph34r:

i've told you before...concentrate on your young lads because once admin arrives they will have to do you for the next few years...at least Congo has the ball to say he's a blade...mind you not all blades are cowards like you

i've told you before...concentrate on your young lads because once admin arrives they will have to do you for the next few years...at least Congo has the ball to say he's a blade...mind you not all blades are cowards like you

Give over Davey...

He's never a pig surely, he only ever posts pointless sarcastic drivel with a hint of envy.

Nah I don't believe ya!

Guest Owl30

Not too sure about Scotland, I've heard reports from Ipswich that he's lost his pace and appetite for the game, that's the reason Ipswich are getting rid.

Guest Saturday Owl

No not at all, i am saying we can get out of this division with younger players in this upcoming season.

Yes it is a priority to get out of this league, but it is just as important we develop for the future aswell. I am just sick of seeing old has beens come to us who clearly could not give a crap about achieving something and helping the club. I feel we need younger or players without a big reputation to come in, and want to prove a point, just like Brunt, Whelan, McGovern did that season.

Sorry to break it to you mate but we are a League One side, how do you expect us to attract any young talent when Championship clubs are sniffing around them.