League 1 Player of the month

Guest Sheff Owl

Well done Neil.

I'll admit i was wrong earlier in the season when i said that imo i would not bother with Mellor let him go back at the end of the season.

Yet after taking a long hard look at himself (admitted by himself) he has been brilliant.

SIGN HIM UP!!!! :biggrin:

Let him go how many good games have you seen him have couldnt even get in the side mid season also mardy away at Brighton when asked to do a job. Against Tranmere excellent maybe Mk dons away after that struggling maybe Bristol City and Southport in the cup and he got mm in one of the JPt matches. He is not consistant enough for me

Let him go how many good games have you seen him have couldnt even get in the side mid season also mardy away at Brighton when asked to do a job. Against Tranmere excellent maybe Mk dons away after that struggling maybe Bristol City and Southport in the cup and he got mm in one of the JPt matches. He is not consistant enough for me

His 20 goals in what has been a poor season on field. If it weren't for his goals in April. Hat-trick against MK Dons we might be still be in a relegation fight. Even if he hasn't scored still looked like some kind of threat compared to Clinton and Tudgay at the beginning of the season.

Edited by bolly1988

But the bottom line is, he's scored 20 goals. You talk of him not being consistant enough, he's not a 10 million pound striker. Any club in league 1 would love to have him banging 20 goals in, in not many more starts.