THE WEDNESDAY CC V THORNCLIFFE CC

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest intercity0wl

Nice to see Lee Strafford there today too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest Go For It Owl

Thanks to everyone who turned up today !

As always with the fantastic wednesday away support it was the best Thorncliffe home attendance of the season :biggrin:

Thanks to all who helped out on the day ! You know who you are :biggrin:

Good luck to The WCC for the coming season !

We at TCC would like to invite you all back next year for the season opening fixture !

Long live the WEDNESDAY CC :biggrin:

Well done to Wednesday CC for breaking that run of 87 years without a win!. Also great thanks to Thorncliffe for helping to make a great day for everyone and help raise funds for the children's hospital. Sun was beating down, beer was flowing and Wednesday secured an away win - even my wife (who has never attended a cricket match in her life) enjoyed the day out!!. Big praise for the The Wednesday No. 7 who scored a terrific 50 to secure the win and I (we) hope to attend another game soon :biggrin:

Lovely little ground at Thorncliffe, you get a good vantage point stood on the balcony in front of the bar.

Just a question on Wednesday, are we getting some shirts/caps made up for the players? Wasn't all that impressed to see a couple of our boys in RED baseball caps :biggrin:

Well done to Wednesday CC for breaking that run of 87 years without a win!. Also great thanks to Thorncliffe for helping to make a great day for everyone and help raise funds for the children's hospital. Sun was beating down, beer was flowing and Wednesday secured an away win - even my wife (who has never attended a cricket match in her life) enjoyed the day out!!. Big praise for the The Wednesday No. 7 who scored a terrific 50 to secure the win and I (we) hope to attend another game soon :biggrin:

Agree with that, top day out, and as per the above poster the raffle result would be handy..... :biggrin:

I was only able to stay for the Thorncliffe innings, so a shame that I couldn't witness the win in full. I enjoyed what I did see though, despite how bloody windy it was.

The Wednesday definitely need to work on the catching though. 3 dollys dropped.

Well done to all who played.

ffs I thought we'd got rid of tidman!?

Guest Go For It Owl

Can we have the results of the raffle put on here please?

The Raffle result is - 1st orange 276

2nd white 463

3rd orange 336

Started compiling stats for the CC - here is the first draft of the 2011 'summary'.

unledci.png

I still hope to compile stats for each individual game though, so would appreciate a full scorecard

(Nev has kindly given me all the important points but I still need wicket details - caught & bowled etc...)

Also, as i'm not a cricket man really, would appreciate some feedback on the above summary - have I missed anything out?

Edited by KivoOwl

Guest intercity0wl

Started compiling stats for the CC - here is the first draft of the 2011 'summary'.

unledci.png

I still hope to compile stats for each individual game though, so would appreciate a full scorecard

(Nev has kindly given me all the important points but I still need wicket details - caught & bowled etc...)

Also, as i'm not a cricket man really, would appreciate some feedback on the above summary - have I missed anything out?

40 Overs for a midweek evening league would mean quite a few late late finishes i think.