Will Milan Splash The Cash?

When Leicester were relegated these were the signings made before the League 1 campaign.

Harry Worley - Chelsea - Free - 08 May 2008

Lloyd Dyer - MK Dons - Free - 01 Jul 2008

Nicky Adams - Bury - £100,000 - 01 Jul 2008

Michael Morrison - Cambridge U - Signed - 01 Jul 2008

Aleksander Tunchev - CSKA Sofia - £375,000 - 07 Jul 2008

Chris Powell - Charlton - Free - 01 Aug 2008

Paul Dickov - Man City - Free - 07 Aug 2008

Nothing too spectacular there although Dickov went on to have a decent spell at Leicester.

I think we might need more.

Hi Big D, hope you're well mate.

I think he will definitely provide the cash for Megson to recruit quality players for this league.

What's more to the point though is that we can rely on Megson to identify better quality players than the ex-manager who, although well respected in the game, is currently plying his trade looking after acne faced youths.

Hi Big D, hope you're well mate.

I think he will definitely provide the cash for Megson to recruit quality players for this league.

What's more to the point though is that we can rely on Megson to identify better quality players than the ex-manager who, although well respected in the game, is currently plying his trade looking after acne faced youths.

I'm good pal.

I think honestly think Megson will do well for us, I think we're seeing promising signs now.

I still owe you a pint btw.

For me he has to spend he wants out this division we want out of it and unless we spend money and bring quality in then we won't do anything again.We need to bring in really quality in the centre of the park so we can dominate games and that WILL cost money.As for leicester who was in there sqaud to start with in another thing that needs to be take into account.

Precisely, Milan was chairman for a whole season before then wasn't he?!

Milan's ultimate aim, probably, is to sell us on for a fair old whack in four or five years time, hopefully as a team in the Premiership.

To do that he is going to have to spend a few bob.

I'm absolutely certain that he will give Megson as much money as lol feels is required.

I'm good pal.

I think honestly think Megson will do well for us, I think we're seeing promising signs now.

I still owe you a pint btw.

No worries mate.

As for Megson, I've been saying for a while he'll turn us

around. I love his honest and no nonsense style. You can tell he's determined to drag this club back into the 21st century.

I've heard we have made strong links to 9 players, not all will happen obviously but it probably shows that we are in for a number of changes and quite a bit of money being spent. I just hope we can be a team rather than bunch of egos.

I wouldn't expect him to be plowing too much into transfer fees, a few hundred grand here and there maybe. I think the biggest contribution he will make will be the wage budget.

I fully expect us to have the most competetive wage bill in the division, and that will be the biggest deciding factor in cherry picking the best young talent from around the lower leagues.