Will Milan Splash The Cash?

I wouldn't expect him to be plowing too much into transfer fees, a few hundred grand here and there maybe. I think the biggest contribution he will make will be the wage budget.

I fully expect us to have the most competetive wage bill in the division, and that will be the biggest deciding factor in

cherry picking the best young talent from around the lower leagues.

Agreed plus the best youngsters released by premier league clubs

Budgets help but look at our budget this season compared to say Bournemouth? Its flipping embarrasing.

We need to get the right players in, if we need to spend money then hopefully it will be on "investments" such as Madine. Most of those free signings arguably did well for Leicester and its amazing what the right combination of players and team ethic/spirit can achieve (despite sounding cliched), we were promoted last time on a much smaller budget but with good loan signings added to the squad, which is also a tactic used at Leicester.

It will be great to be competitive again in the transfer market, but we really need to get it right as soon as possible otherwise were going to be getting in the red again.

Guest Darkus Owlus

We'll get some solid signings but we won't be spending £1mil on individuals.

We will however get two or 3 great loan singings.

One hopefully Mr Batth.