SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V BRENTFORD

Guest duediligence

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Put the reserves out with Madine, Rob Jones, Isiah and Lewis next home match and advertise it.....

I am sure folk will turn out to encourage a 1000 fold improvement in application and attitude.

I would stick JJ on but his ass will proberly have no hole tonight and not show up, Morrison will be moaning to the gods as usual and Sedgwick dont even go there.

Basically we are un-workable.

Osbourne sounds proper gash today, its a shame O Conner is not on the bench hahah.

Needs to go all guns blazing next half

Guest Hirsty's Gut

Were going down. Megson has obviously alienated the players. I have a feeling they hate the man and won't play for him. His teams and tactics r clutching at straws. Each game it gets more n more desperate. He obviously has fallen out with mellor,Morrison,JJ,Coke etc. I think it's too late to turn it round

Guest Briscoe Inferno

61% possession for Brentford in the first half.

We are being dominated by a poor League 1 side, at home.

Dreadful and unacceptable. This will be the game, if we lose, that will turn the fans on Megson.

A Brentford side that has rested 5 players for their cup final....

Let's get this straight, apart from the strange choice of potter on the right this isn't Megson's fault.

We all heard his pre-match, high tempo, pressing etc etc.

We have a back 4 all of whom are over 6 foot, add into that the likes of Osbourne and Madine and we leave a man with a free header 6 yeards out.

That's the wobblers wearing the shirt's fault, not GM's.

Were going down. Megson has obviously alienated the players. I have a feeling they hate the man and won't play for him. His teams and tactics r clutching at straws. Each game it gets more n more desperate. He obviously has fallen out with mellor,Morrison,JJ,Coke etc. I think it's too late to turn it round

I honestly dread the thought of us going down again, I really do. :ph34r:

The England match is a pretty good one - both sides attacking and some full-blooded challenges. Young's hit the bar from 4 yards out, Carroll's winning loads in the air and Wilshire looks the real deal at that level.

Carroll's just smashed in the first goal past that clown in the Ghana goal.

Guest Theboylangers

Put the reserves out with Madine, Rob Jones, Isiah and Lewis next home match and advertise it.....

I am sure folk will turn out to encourage a 1000 fold improvement in application and attitude.

I'm really starting to fear for us now. I cannot understand what has gone wrong this season. It appears we are going backwards under Megson and he doesn't seem to know how to arrest the slide towards relegation. Maybe putting a few reserves in would result in a bit more effort but I think we are clutching at straws to be honest.

MM has played down his trigger happy reputation recently but he must be starting to get worried about his investment now.

We weren't actually tearing the league a new arsehole before Megson arrived.