SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V BRENTFORD

Guest duediligence

I'm totally baffled by our players.

They're playing for a club that's far bigger than any other club they're ever gonna play for yet they just don't give a throw.

I hope we get rid of most of them and they all end up playing for the likes of Aldershot and Stevenage.

Anyone got any Prozac?

If we loose tonight Megson could get sacked. By the sounds of it i would expect Brentford to do us by about at least four tonight.

Players running away from the ball, crosses flying over the bar, every one except Madine not hungry for it. I dont like to say it but are these players playing for Megson or is his own admaration that we are in a relegation fight de-motivated the players even more.

I would love to end an evening after football with a smile on my face instead of wanting to take the door of the hinges.

Sitting here at home, banging headache, coughing my lungs up and watching England - I can't help thinking how lucky I am.

I take my hat to everyone who's ventured to Hillsborough tonight and is having to endure this (again).

Guest Skid_Mark

Sitting here at home, banging headache, coughing my lungs up and watching England - I can't help thinking how lucky I am.

I take my hat to everyone who's ventured to Hillsborough tonight and is having to endure this (again).

Me too - Ive got stomach bug though - rather have the shits instead of watching them

If we loose tonight Megson could get sacked. By the sounds of it i would expect Brentford to do us by about at least four tonight.

Players running away from the ball, crosses flying over the bar, every one except Madine not hungry for it. I dont like to say it but are these players playing for Megson or is his own admaration that we are in a relegation fight de-motivated the players even more.

I would love to end an evening after football with a smile on my face instead of wanting to take the door of the hinges.

There's been some discussion on here about Megson's man-management.

Without a doubt the players need to be told in no uncertain terms when they don't perform.

But as has been posted before if all you do is shout and bawl at someone then there's a real danger that a some point they'll stop listening.

I can't help thinking that Megson's given them all one too many bollockings and that they're all now tuning out and turning off.