JOC

Guest Sheff Owl

We went down because we had a poo poo manager who reinforced the fear and lack of confidence in the mostly already poo poo players he had at his disposal.

thats a bit harsh on laws

but i think you are right,,,he did after all assemble the wholew sqaud

and they were 4points adrift,when he finally had to admit defeat

how do you think megson is doing ala"reinforcing fear and a lack of confidence"?

id be really confident,if i was told i was poo ,,and was in and out of the team everygame,,,,

honest answer please

Guest Sheff Owl

I didn't minus you but they probably just disagreed with your post and don't think JOC will get a new contract.

Maybe, but i didn't say 100% i think he will, i just meant i have this sneaky feeling that Megson really rates him.

Yet these people won't put why they put a minus.

JOC and Potter were the main reason we went down. JOC and Potter were the main reason AI failed and we struggled. I will be so glad to see these two leave our club.

Fully agree. Engine running. Will drive them away at my expense.

Get rid of these 2 wasters. How they get picked I will never know.

thats a bit harsh on laws

but i think you are right,,,he did after all assemble the wholew sqaud

and they were 4points adrift,when he finally had to admit defeat

how do you think megson is doing ala"reinforcing fear and a lack of confidence"?

id be really confident,if i was told i was poo ,,and was in and out of the team everygame,,,,

honest answer please

Your hero (AI) got off to a flyer and got the team into a position from where they should have stayed up.

The last week of the season sums up all that was/is wrong with AI and his players.

Crystal Palace gave their all at home against West Brom only to have their guts ripped out.

Your other hero (LS) didn't help in the build up but they were there for the taking.

We all know what happened next.

He and they plus new additions had a chance to at least show the fans that they knew they owed us.

They didn't.

GM is going through an experimental period whilst at the same time hopefully maintaining our position in this league.

The same group of players have failed to rise to his or MM's arrival.

We'll see how he gets on but I think he'll do much, much better.

Fully agree. Engine running. Will drive them away at my expense.

Get rid of these 2 wasters. How they get picked I will never know.

potter is capable of retaining possession and passing the ball on the deck, instead of joining in hoofball

JOC at least puts the workrate in and tries, despite not being good enough.

The other options are a misfiring Coke, Miller, an unfit JOB.

The whole midfield concerns me, i truly think if Megson fixes this, he will fix our performances.

There's no way I'm renewing my season ticket if that happens. It would tell us so much about what we've got to look forward to. I'd rather eat my own liver than watch any more dire football with the likes of JOC chasing around like a baffoon. Tries really hard, so flipping what. I try really hard to make myself look presentable when I go out, but no matter how much gel I use in my hair or how much I spend on clobber, I'm still a fat ugly chuff who bears no resemblence to a handsome sophisticated type whatsoever! You can't polish a turd as they say (perhaps being a little harsh on myself there). Endeavor is nowhere near enough if the start point is abysmal!!!!

You're not being harsh at all, if you make the practical effort and you feel it makes no difference, try changing your attitude.......

Smile more often and say to yourself " I do look good, I do look good" When you've mastered that bring that attitude onto the Kop !