JOC

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

I can't help but feel that Megson rates JOC.

He seems to get on the pitch no matter what is currently going on in the game (win, lose or draw)

Yet other players either can't get on the pitch or don't even get in the 16 (ie Daniel Jones)

I could be wrong and hopefully i am!

Guest Sheff Owl

megson preferred even potter to him today,no way will he a new deal

Hope your right.

I just have this horrible feeling!

megson preferred even potter to him today,no way will he a new deal

He'll want to offload both in the summer, both have been a key part of our recent failings. Although JOC had some good times for us and even Potter had a few good games once upon a time.

Guest bigblue

There's no way I'm renewing my season ticket if that happens. It would tell us so much about what we've got to look forward to. I'd rather eat my own liver than watch any more dire football with the likes of JOC chasing around like a baffoon. Tries really hard, so flipping what. I try really hard to make myself look presentable when I go out, but no matter how much gel I use in my hair or how much I spend on clobber, I'm still a fat ugly chuff who bears no resemblence to a handsome sophisticated type whatsoever! You can't polish a turd as they say (perhaps being a little harsh on myself there). Endeavor is nowhere near enough if the start point is abysmal!!!!

He'll want to offload both in the summer, both have been a key part of our recent failings. Although JOC had some good times for us and even Potter had a few good games once upon a time.

if you have no money,,you will have poo poo players

now we have some money,,,in say 3 years,,,we will have a much better team

the trick for a good manager,,,is maximising what you have in the short term

wilst in the long term,buying the right players when the tme comes

There's no way I'm renewing my season ticket if that happens. It would tell us so much about what we've got to look forward to. I'd rather eat my own liver than watch any more dire football with the likes of JOC chasing around like a baffoon. Tries really hard, so flipping what. I try really hard to make myself look presentable when I go out, but no matter how much gel I use in my hair or how much I spend on clobber, I'm still a fat ugly chuff who bears no resemblence to a handsome sophisticated type whatsoever! You can't polish a turd as they say (perhaps being a little harsh on myself there). Endeavor is nowhere near enough if the start point is abysmal!!!!

:biggrin:

So the people who have gave me a minus want JOC to get a new deal then?

Idiots!

Just given a plus

I have renewed but hoping I have seen the last of JOC and Potter.

Will boo as soon as they appear. Hate that pair of excuses for footballers.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by twolaptops

Just given a plus

because nothing helps players and teams better than having their own fans boo them? :rolleyes:

Just given a plus

look at the bigger picture

rather than boo,players who were all we coul get

boo the twwats that left our club in the postion it was in

Precisely. So don't put them 2 anywhere near the pitch and my cheering and encouragement will remain

WTID

clearly they are not dramatically worse than the other players in there positions

otherwise 3 manangers wouldnt play them,would they?

cant you get your head around,the fact that we only have a poor playing sqaud,because on the mess our club was left in by the old board?

dont boo players,unles you want us to lose,,simple as

if you boo,then you are contributiing to a poor result,and you are helping the other team

other managers say,,"this wednesday looks nervous,,keep it tight for 20 mins,and the fans will boo there own team,brilliant,then we can take advange of there fear"

Edited by adamwestsleftear

Precisely. So don't put them 2 anywhere near the pitch and my cheering and encouragement will remain

WTID

is it too much to ask for you to just support the 11 who are on the field, whoever they are, for 90 minutes instead?

JOC and Potter were the main reason we went down. JOC and Potter were the main reason AI failed and we struggled. I will be so glad to see these two leave our club.

the reason we went down was because we had one of the poorest squads in that league,,

o"conner and potter there symptons rather than causes

the reason we went down was because we had one of the poorest squads in that league,,

o"conner and potter there symptons rather than causes

We went down because we had a poo poo manager who reinforced the fear and lack of confidence in the mostly already poo poo players he had at his disposal.