Negativity!

Guest OWLBOY

Guest andyofsheffield

Do you goto the matches! They players have no pride, passion, commitment or an ounce of guilt for these lazy performances. We wouldn't mind losing if they went out there and gave there all for 90mins, but they don't. Hense why normal blokes who spend their hard earned wage going to see a bunch of over paid idle "footballers" do nothing get annoyed and rightfully so.

Try hard on the pitch and you get repaid with passion from the fans.

Guest Big Guns

The Negativity on Owlstalk is depressing, How do you expect a club going forward with fans like this?

Yes the players haven't performed very well this year, and irvine left megson a load of Sh*t but just get behind the boys in the thousands for the last few games and make them want to play for SWFC!

Rant Over!

you call that a flippingrant ,wow you nasty bugger ,thats flippingtold us youve got me shaking ,megson should let you have a rant at the players i bet theyd poo there sens and play flippingfantastic.

The Negativity on Owlstalk is depressing, How do you expect a club going forward with fans like this?

Yes the players haven't performed very well this year, and irvine left megson a load of Sh*t but just get behind the boys in the thousands for the last few games and make them want to play for SWFC!

Rant Over!

Thats not a fckin' rant mate...thats the whitterings of the fookin' delusional ....There is a fine balance between blindly applauding fvckwits who don't give a flyer and saying your piece when you think something is wrong.

Something is very wrong at Hillsborough, and to ignore it, is simply validating the fvckin' shambles.

Owlstalk is a forum where fans can get awwy from bloody howling on players who are not worth the effort...not one fvcker on here boos them as they trot on, though some would say they deserve it.

I go to Hillsborough and I shout for penalties that are not penalties...yell "Wednesday ball" when it patently is not..and scream "Offside" from bloody throw ins...We ALL do it...

Wednesday are given unswerving, undeserving support for the most part...until it goes t*ts up and you finally give in....On Owlstalk folk simply tell it as it is...its the bloody post mortem post match....and you don't bother lying on here, cos most have witnessed the dogs breakfast and polishing a bleedin' turd is seen for what it is.

The players may read it, thats up to them, but surely they must find themselves agreeing with most of the criticisms, cos We are telling what we see as the truth on here.

There is no point in bloody fawning propaganda on this football forum, I'm all for shouting 'em on at Hillsboro', but i'm sorry, I will not pretend to be happy about tepid, lacklustre, insipid performances when i get home and type out me tat...I'll simply tell it as I see it....whats the bloody point otherwise?

Guest totemowl

Some of the answers to this OP seem to be saying that it doesn't matter whether we rip the fans apart or we support them regardless of performances.

Of course it doesn't on here, cos this is just the Owlstalk forum and it doesn't affect the players.

But how about at games? I think most of you will agree that it's better to support and cheer the team on the pitch because that will result in better performances.

I hope that's the case, because if not it makes me wonder what impact the fans ever have, apart from through their hard earned cash.

Guest jake benson

You mean how we got behind them last season and inspired them to avoid relegation to League One?

Happy clap your way to League Two.

I agree with you, if the players aren't performing we let them know! If we clap crap we will end up going down

Guest 03 owl

The Roll your sleeves up time interview, by Chris Evans was really good, praised the fans no end in their commitment and sacrifice of time and money.

Guest 03 owl

Fu*k me are you deluded?

I have been coming on here very rarely lately because I am so bored of this pathetic club that is Sheffield Wednesday. How many times do people need to say 'get behind the club?' WHY??

Get behind players who are on damn good wages and a lot better off than you? Who couldnt give two sh*ts about this club?? Why would I want to support them? Just because its Sheffield Wednesday, possibly one of the biggest failures in English football, It doesnt make me want to get behind them. As far as I am concerned I have washed my hand of the club and the deleuded fools that follow them around the country.

I am really suprised people actually still post on here, What can there be to talk about that hasnt been said for the past 10 years now?

This clubs a joke, its going nowhere. The sooners people open their eyes and see this, the better.

Thats very extreme, Our club is Great, the Football might not be the best at the mo but just to write it off completely is very extreme, The Fan base and people what turn up is why we got Milan to invest his money in us, if it wasn't for the 18,000 which turn up regular we wouldn't be talking about Sheff Wed EST 1867, i'm glad that every Fan/Supporter Has not chucked the towel in like maybe you suggest you have ? i feel sometimes i've had enough this season but i will still go, I Love Football and i LOVE Sheffield Wednesday , could never turn my back on a club which all the generations have supported before and will continue to do in the future, anyway i hope we do come out of this season and build in the summer, do it right next year as i think Milan and GM will do. UTO

their are some things u can slate at swfc and is justified.but the 1 thing u cant slate is the fans they have shown loyalty beyond anything else over the last decade.

Yeah, but they ain't half moaned about it. :ph34r:

Guest Josh Fox

This has to be a wind up! Wouldnt listen to a word you say after in a previous thread you stated "potter runs the midfield" stop talking sh*t "owl-boy"

I don't see the issue of people expressing negativity on a football forum. How is this going to effect the team? The issue is that many fans carry this over into Hillsborough and get on a players back the minute they make a mistake. Purse said in that recent interview that Hillsborough was the worst place he's ever played as a home player as the fans make it hostile for their own players.

Thats not a fckin' rant mate...thats the whitterings of the fookin' delusional ....There is a fine balance between blindly applauding fvckwits who don't give a flyer and saying your piece when you think something is wrong.

Something is very wrong at Hillsborough, and to ignore it, is simply validating the fvckin' shambles.

Owlstalk is a forum where fans can get awwy from bloody howling on players who are not worth the effort...not one fvcker on here boos them as they trot on, though some would say they deserve it.

I go to Hillsborough and I shout for penalties that are not penalties...yell "Wednesday ball" when it patently is not..and scream "Offside" from bloody throw ins...We ALL do it...

Wednesday are given unswerving, undeserving support for the most part...until it goes t*ts up and you finally give in....On Owlstalk folk simply tell it as it is...its the bloody post mortem post match....and you don't bother lying on here, cos most have witnessed the dogs breakfast and polishing a bleedin' turd is seen for what it is.

The players may read it, thats up to them, but surely they must find themselves agreeing with most of the criticisms, cos We are telling what we see as the truth on here.

There is no point in bloody fawning propaganda on this football forum, I'm all for shouting 'em on at Hillsboro', but i'm sorry, I will not pretend to be happy about tepid, lacklustre, insipid performances when i get home and type out me tat...I'll simply tell it as I see it....whats the bloody point otherwise?

Great post. (Full Stop)

Guest Big Guns

Rant Over!

so your saying if we all make positive things up on here ,the team will go and win loads of games

Rant Over!

Edited by owlbythesea

You mean how we got behind them last season and inspired them to avoid relegation to League One?

Happy clap your way to League Two.

What is your alternative suggestion?

I think you said previosly that you have just entered the workplace

If you are to get on in life you need to suggest solutions not think ip problems