THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM OUT

I fully expect AI to be manager saturday for me he had got to the point tonight where 2 without a win in the league would see him gone so basically in my opinion saturday is s##t or bust for him,but having a go ain't going to help the already fragile squad we have who should take a f##king fair shame of the blame.

Rob .............. Any new manager will get this team playing properly, It is the best squad in the league by a distance.

They are not organised and the negativity should not be happening.......... It is and has been criminal management.

We have to get behind them saturday Irvine or not.

They need our support- it's getting worrying now.

Irvine out chants wont help anything.

How many times are our fans going to put up with this ............. as we drop further and further down the table should we continue to give him more time.

We have to act NOW ................ Irvines has to go NOW

How many times are our fans going to put up with this ............. as we drop further and further down the table should we continue to give him more time.

We have to act NOW ................ Irvines has to go NOW

I completely agree he has to go.

But creating an angry atmosphere against Irvine does not help the players one bit.

Milan knows full well our feelings already. It's up to him to make the decision. Lets hope he makes it sooner rather than later.

Sorry but Southamptons squad pi##es on ours in key positions they have added quality.As for a new manager getting the players playing it does'nt just happen like that if someone else comes in from my point of view he still inherits a defence that has calamity written all over it.I may be proved wrong but at present I don't think we have dealt in the transfer window that great and a new manager may find himself wanting to overhaul the squad again.

Even more reason to get rid of AI now then. Those transfer dealings are players identified by AI to improve the squad & push us up the league, if they aren't good enough its AI's fault & the sooner we get someone else in to assess the squad requirements for next season the better.

The next home game we have got to let Irvine / Mandaric know we will not stand for any more of this utter garbage.

I cannot understand why the crowd havent let their feelings known en mass so far.

MILAN needs to have no option .................

I think he knows already that most of the fans don't want him.