THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM OUT

Guest frannys ears

I'm with Behiolder, had reservations for a long time but planning how to force him out is not the answer

Its the only answer, we can't just sit back and silently watch division 3 football become the norm, and our fan base die away.

Guest Distraught!

Its the only answer, we can't just sit back and silently watch division 3 football become the norm, and our fan base die away.

I will confidently say this will not happen.

I don't know when and how Irvine will depart, but I can guarantee that there is only so much a guy like Mandaric will put up with.

What happened to our crowd at home. We have given up. A few years ago there is no way our fans would have allowed Irvine to get away with such terrible management.

We have become a very weak fanbase at home with no voice.

How has he got away with it for so long and how can it be said we shouldn't voice our opinions during a game.

We could be once again the best supporters in the country but we now need manager we believe in

Irvine out. Irvine out.

I will confidently say this will not happen.

I don't know when and how Irvine will depart, but I can guarantee that there is only so much a guy like Mandaric will put up with.

This

Guest JonTheOwl66

What happened to our crowd at home. We have given up. A few years ago there is no way our fans would have allowed Irvine to get away with such terrible management.

We have become a very weak fanbase at home with no voice.

How has he got away with it for so long and how can it be said we shouldn't voice our opinions during a game.

We could be once again the best supporters in the country but we now need manager we believe in

Irvine out. Irvine out.

Oh F*CK OFF.

How Is this the fans fault? You're saying because we go to the game and don't start chanting ridiculous things, it's OUR fault were in this position.

Mandaric has asked for togetherness, to get behind Irvine, rumbleing respect that you moron.

Mandaric needs to act NOW to save our season.

Failing that Irvine needs to retain any dignity he may have left and be straight into MM's office first thing this morning handing in his resignation.

This league is unbelievably poor, but while AI is in charge and picking a team to cope with the OPPOSITION we will continue to flounder in mid-table.

A big character is needed, someone who can get under the skin of the players, emphasis just whats needed to get out this league and go for the jugular every game.

I hope and pray MM gives AI his marching orders this morning but I have a horrid feeling he'll still be here come the weekend.

I hope and pray MM gives AI his marching orders this morning but I have a horrid feeling he'll still be here come the weekend.

Interesting that now it seems the mood on the site appears to be shifting from whether or not he should be sacked, onto why on earth hasn't he been sacked. I think MM has to be careful with this as I've read a lot of posts asking why he hasn't sacked him yet. Don't need this frustration to spread.

We have to get behind them saturday Irvine or not.

They need our support- it's getting worrying now.

Irvine out chants wont help anything.

Behind the players, against the manager.

Urine will be fully aware of where I want him on Saturday - and so will Milan. And the playing staff will get my full vocal support as always.

No influence? Everyone has the ability to influence anything.

A volcano is going to erupt on the Jovian moon Io in just under 3 minutes.

I trust it is within your power to prevent this happening?

Or are you just spouting ill-conceived sub-Zenowl psychobabble?