Time to wipe the slate clean?

I agree with all of the op's post but i am afraid i can't extend that to Irvine, As a coach and a nice hardworking guy I can accept that ,But sorry he just does not cut it as a manager,there is no motivation in the players ,substitutions are often left to late and are mostly wrong , and tactics, well no comment ,I am sorry but i would rather climb the table than achieve the oposite

However, I feel we have to snap out of this nostalgia induced state of self pity that turns into resentment on matchdays when things aren't going so well. We need to ask ourselves this question, "Is the disillusionment I feel purely attributable to the current staff, or am I giving them a hard time for events that pre-date them?"

I respect the fact that unlike one serial offender in this thread you've attempted to explain your opinions logically rather than concentrating on the personal life / sexuality / mental state / number of friends when it comes to those of an alternative viewpoint.

And whilst the bit I've highlighted might have a germ of truth you can't escape the blunt and painful truth of a pathetic 25 points from the last 21 games nor three complete humiliations in the last month or so.

I bet you would if it was Lee Hughes or Marlon King!

The only player I would ever boo in a Wednesday shirt was that horrible little bar steward Dennis Wise. I wouldn't want either of the two you mentioned in a Wednesday shirt, but I'm not sure if I'd boo, I definately wouldn't cheer if they scored, to be honest it's a tough one. I was dismayed when I heard we had been linked with Hughes, I was considering cancelling next season's S/T, which i've already bought, thankfully we weren't put in that position.

On second thoughts, yeah I'd boo Hughes.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

It's a brilliant post, so true and what I've been trying to get across to others, they'll soon be here to say..

'Unbelieavble, back to blaming fans'

We've got what we got for now, let's get behind them

I am sure when sat next to me on Tuesday you was hurling abuse at Irvine haha.

That's how the apologists seem to be working.

"Next one decides it."

"Oh wait - best of 3."

"I wasn't ready."

"Go on, starting from now."

"I never said that."

"Am I winning yet?"

Sums it up.

The goalposts constantly move with the apologists.

This probably has something to do with the fact that AI keeps screwing it up.

Good op, nice to see there a few normal people to counter the knuckleheads.

Yeah!

We should bow down to your intellectual superiority.

Particular with such deep and profound statements at that.

You're wasted on here my friend.

Good op, nice to see there a few normal people to counter the knuckleheads.

Excellent contribution.

Can I remind you that we currently sit in our second worst league position in the last 30 years and something like the 3rd or 4th lowest in our entire history?

Still, musn't grumble.

@djmortimer @sij

Get a grip guys. Just sick of everyone calling AI a clueless c*nt and whatever else they can come up with. Call him clueless, call him wrong, criticize his team choice, do whatever but don't treat him like a piece of turd. He's worked his socks off for this club, it's just that he just hasn't been any good.

@djmortimer @sij

Get a grip guys. Just sick of everyone calling AI a clueless c*nt and whatever else they can come up with. Call him clueless, call him wrong, criticize his team choice, do whatever but don't treat him like a piece of turd. He's worked his socks off for this club, it's just that he just hasn't been any good.

I've never called him a clueless edit.

Though I may have once referred to him as a bellend.

Emotions run high when you see your team limp to a draw against 9 men.

I'm not boo-ing anyone at the ground, I'm just stating my opinion on here. I realise we are a split fan base at the moment, and while I will disagree with some opinions on here, I respect everyone's right to have an opinion, even if it differs from mine. That's what makes football so fascinating, we can all go and watch a game, but some of us will see something different.

I don't agree with anyone boo-ing anybody in a Wednesday shirt.

I Agree even when i thought the Doppler effect was going to get us booing purse, we just couldn't do it and i personally agree booing one of our players on the pitch is out of order and something which i think the vast majority will agree.

I've never called him a clueless edit.

Though I may have once referred to him as a bellend.

Emotions run high when you see your team limp to a draw against 9 men.

wasn't referring to anything you said mate, it was something on another thread.

Emotions do run high, I think that's part of the problem - for us owls fans our base emotional level is practically a mental breakdown.