Sport's most intense fans

I've always been very impressed by the way Blackpool fans get behind their team, though I wouldn't say I'm even qualified to say whether they belong in this list. The article is just a bit of tabloid style fluff and shouldn't be taken too seriously. It does spark a bit of good debate though!

Perhaps Celtic and Rangers should have been considered for inclusion? I would definitely put them ahead of any of the English clubs. Also, echo the nomination of Lech Posnan

It's a joke. Stenhousemuir are popular in Norway. Perhaps they should be in the top 10 too? In fact their Norwegian supporters branch even built one of their stands at Ochilview. Can Liverpool say that? Stenny would be just as valid an entry as Blackpool. Ridiculous article!

haha thats quality! how random

dont you just love football for reasons like this

Have to agree with the inclusion of the Red Sox - their fans travel in their thousands across the country. It's quite incredible really - do any of them have jobs?

Surprised the Blades didn't get a mention. Apparently their away support is awesome.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Have to agree with the inclusion of the Red Sox - their fans travel in their thousands across the country. It's quite incredible really - do any of them have jobs?

Surprised the Blades didn't get a mention. Apparently their away support is awesome.

Hahahahahahaha.

"After narrowly missing out on the Turkish championship last season, Fenerbahce fans set fire to their own stadium. "

ANyone got the video of those ULTRAs at the under 12's 5-a-side match..

:biggrin: 5:00 onwards is unbelievable. It's a kids match!

Edited by edinburghowl

Guest Distraught!

I've heard the Chairman's belly is intense. Sorry, I meant immense!

These BASKETBALL fans are best in world easy !

Most intense football fans are these, imagine Tango on the pitch doing this :laugh:

I thought that is how you get across i want a kebab know :)

It's a joke. Stenhousemuir are popular in Norway. Perhaps they should be in the top 10 too? In fact their Norwegian supporters branch even built one of their stands at Ochilview. Can Liverpool say that? Stenny would be just as valid an entry as Blackpool. Ridiculous article!

hahaha! Really? Thats great :biggrin: