Boden leaves

Guest pac-man

Good luck to the lad would never have made it with us. But would have taken him over sedgwick any day of the week!

Edited by pac-man

and the last player we said that about was grant holt wasn't it ?...... :blink:

Players need game time to develop. Boden wasn't going to get that, just like Holt didn't. Holt dropped down the leagues, developed his game and is a pretty decent striker. Unfortunately, Wednesday can't keep a 200-man squad of players who might make it! You win some, you lose some.

Players need game time to develop. Boden wasn't going to get that, just like Holt didn't. Holt dropped down the leagues, developed his game and is a pretty decent striker. Unfortunately, Wednesday can't keep a 200-man squad of players who might make it! You win some, you lose some.

win some???

Condolences Malek, may the team you follow him to go from strength to strength. In the meantime the Samaritans take calls 24/7...

Did he play a game for us last season even? Last thing I remember of him is the Cardiff season closer the season before that, where he actually looked quite good. Overall though he struggled on loan to League two teams and as such wonder if he will have to drop down to conference level to find a club?

I'm just sad that he wasn't picked last season when it was clear to everyone but Irvine that Potter and O'Connor together in central midfield were driving us down the fast line straight to League One :sad:

My mate was pretty spot on last night. Potter and JOC were 'okay' under Laws, but absolutely dire under Irvine. It is more than likely Boden would have been made to look worse than what he is under this clown of a manager.

Bob, is that you?

Brunt - £3m

Bougherra - £2.5m

Grant - £1m

Tudgay - £0.5m

Whelan - £0.5m

That is, ermmmmmm, £7.5m.

Whether the figures are correct, I don't know, I can only go on the figures made public.

But the argument wasn't regarding money, it was regarding us getting players, developing them and selling them for profit. That was the point.