Leppings Lane Upper

The one thing that pi$$ed me off was the ticketing.

14 of us, from different stands normally, swaped our season tickets in the first few days that they were available last December, We got seats together in the centre block, near to the front of the available West Stand tickets.

We turned up tonight before kick-off and were told that we couldn't in our seats as it was "sit wheeere tha wants" (but not where my ticket said 'cos some other fecker was sat there)

I have no problem with un-reserved seating, as long as you know when you buy a ticket that it's unreserved. You either get there early or take your chances.

It's a $hit, and typically Wednesday, policy to sell allocated seats but not adhere to that on the day. This spoilt my "away day" in the sense that we, as a group, were split up but given the result and performance, another good day out was spoilt by the football.

14 of us, from different stands normally, swaped our season tickets in the first few days that they were available last December, We got seats together in the centre block, near to the front of the available West Stand tickets.

We turned up tonight before kick-off and were told that we couldn't in our seats as it was "sit wheeere tha wants" (but not where my ticket said 'cos some other fecker was sat there)

I have no problem with un-reserved seating, as long as you know when you buy a ticket that it's unreserved. You either get there early or take your chances.

It's a $hit, and typically Wednesday, policy to sell allocated seats but not adhere to that on the day. This spoilt my "away day" in the sense that we, as a group, were split up but given the result and performance, another good day out was spoilt by the football.

I was on West Stand first half and some really funny songs

Walked round rest of ground second half - silence in other stands (apart from angry shouting at players/referee/their keeper)

I think the shouting was aimed more at the Knobhead with the Notepad aka as Alan Irvine!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

never mind the awayday at Rochdale will be better

Guest scott_andrew_william

We couldn't hear the kop either, We heard a few people from the north stand, but there was a good atmosphere in the west stand, but It dulled down a bit in the second half, not surprising.

Good crack up there tonight. View is excellent.

FAO the guy at the back with the white wooley hat on, outstanding tonight getting everyone singing, went solo a few times but everyone soon joined back in.

Honalulu Wednesday? :blush::blush: :blush:

I enjoyed it mate, but the best is yet to come!!