Leppings Lane Upper

Was on the kop tonight. Can't say I remember hearing any singing from our fans or theirs on the West.

Heard couple of songs which carried round from west stand to north but by time it got to kop it died off.

Think if we was doing well chuck about a thousand up there think the whole ground would get going. For me it has to be a Saturday job aswell.

And also what was with them who sat down at the front :st2:

Guest nicegal

The one thing that pi$$ed me off was the ticketing.

14 of us, from different stands normally, swaped our season tickets in the first few days that they were available last December, We got seats together in the centre block, near to the front of the available West Stand tickets.

We turned up tonight before kick-off and were told that we couldn't in our seats as it was "sit wheeere tha wants" (but not where my ticket said 'cos some other fecker was sat there)

I have no problem with un-reserved seating, as long as you know when you buy a ticket that it's unreserved. You either get there early or take your chances.

It's a $hit, and typically Wednesday, policy to sell allocated seats but not adhere to that on the day. This spoilt my "away day" in the sense that we, as a group, were split up but given the result and performance, another good day out was spoilt by the football.

Totally agree with this point, it was so unorganised in this respect. We had seats slap bang in the middle but instead we had to sit somewhere else. It was highly annoying!

Guest nicegal

Sorry to dissapoint. But i was on the kop and only heard you a couple of times. Was about on a par with Bristol Rovers and they thought they were loud. :mellow:

Well we didn't hear a peep from you lot on the KOP, says it all!!!

I would gladly move my season ticket to the upper west if it ever became an option. I would rather be surrounded by like minded people who only want to go to games to sing songs and have a bit of banter. One thing that stuck out was how quiet the Kop was. I dont know if it was because we were so far away (stood right at the back of the West) but I honestly didn't hear a single song from our famous Kop. I was actually embarrassed. It used to be the heart and soul of the place.

And I cant reiterate enough how good the Honolulu Wednesday extended version was, especially when they slowed it right down and the sped it up again. We are a long way off what Tottenham do with "Oh when the Spurs go marching in" but it could be the start of something good. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, whoever you are, do this again.

Only thing that spoiled it was the draconian stewards who treat us like a bunch of hoolies at an actual away game.