I really hope we lose Tuesday!

Guest S6 Kop Owl

Guest S6 Kop Owl

That could be the final straw! As the fans will start chanting for his head. Once this starts there is no way back for him!

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

I reckon Martin O'neill might take this challenge on, MM made it quite clear that he wants us to be premier league club in 5 years. And while ever Alan Irvine continues with his negative boring unsuccesful football, we will continue to stay in this league. Ano this is a very long shot with getting O'neill however he said that he left Villa because he felt he couldn't take them any further. Also who would have thought Sven would have gone to Notts County! And we are still a big club, with a big fanbase. The only problem is O'neill wages, however MM has shown he has money. And to be honest if I was chairman with that amount of money I'd invest heavily on a top manager rather than struggle with wee wee poor one (Irvine).

Like a said a very long shot, but we can all dream :)

Up The Owls

Guest greenways

That could be the final straw! As the fans will start chanting for his head. Once this starts there is no way back for him!

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

I reckon Martin O'neill might take this challenge on, MM made it quite clear that he wants us to be premier league club in 5 years. And while ever Alan Irvine continues with his negative boring unsuccesful football, we will continue to stay in this league. Ano this is a very long shot with getting O'neill however he said that he left Villa because he felt he couldn't take them any further. Also who would have thought Sven would have gone to Notts County! And we are still a big club, with a big fanbase. The only problem is O'neill wages, however MM has shown he has money. And to be honest if I was chairman with that amount of money I'd invest heavily on a top manager rather than struggle with wee wee poor one (Irvine).

Up The Owls

As said to previous tailface.wee wee OFF TO BUMHOLE LANE

Why would o'neil want to manage us really?

Decent (probably mid-Championship) basic wage with significant performance-based bonuses I'd imagine, a massive league-relative wage and transfer budget, plus he seems like that quirky sort of guy that would love an interesting challenge.

You don't ask, you don't get.

Guest intercity0wl

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

Up The Owls

So good knowing we have somebody who has the solution and it sounds so simple, What an utter load of tosh.

Guest Josh Fox

Decent (probably mid-Championship) basic wage with significant performance-based bonuses I'd imagine, a massive league-relative wage and transfer budget, plus he seems like that quirky sort of guy that would love an interesting challenge.

You don't ask, you don't get.

Yeah a decent wage but i'm sure he'd much rather manage another premier league team than drop down to 3rd division even if we probably a bigger club than 50% of the premier league clubs.

It'd be a very risky step for him to take can't see it myself but like you said - don't ask you don't get!

Yeah a decent wage but i'm sure he'd much rather manage another premier league team than drop down to 3rd division even if we probably a bigger club than 50% of the premier league clubs.

It'd be a very risky step for him to take can't see it myself but like you said - don't ask you don't get!

TBH I dont think it is risky. Hed get us up with his eyes closed. Once the ball gets rolling at S6 he would get us into the prem too. He has a chairman with ambition who would back him in the transfer window too. MON would only enhance his reputation with us. Also why would he go to some small club in the prem ? What could he achieve with them. I think hed be interested in one of the very top jobs (MU, ARSE,CHELSKI) or else find a club like ours that he could really progress. Disagree totally with posters who say stop discussing MON. I think MM should woo him like mad. Lets get him here !!!!

Guest intercity0wl

Who are the 50% of premier league clubs we are bigger than.

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

Up The Owls

Well that just about sums up your intellegence then...Muppet.

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

Up The Owls

Is possibly the worst thing anyone's ever said ...

Apart from the bloke that went 'Hey, do'ya know who'd be a good expert summariser for RS ?? Peter Gilbert !! '