I really hope we lose Tuesday!

Guest S6 Kop Owl

I'd love Wednesday to play rubbish in next 5 games and fluke 1-0 and 2-1 wins.

Remember Sturrock got sacked a few days after we fluked a last minute 2-1 Hillsbro win against Barnley.

Still time for Irvine to turn it round, but hope is receeding rapidly.

I thought Sturrock got sacked when we lost 4-0 away to Colchester ??

:st2:

I'd love Wednesday to play rubbish in next 5 games and fluke 1-0 and 2-1 wins.

Remember Sturrock got sacked a few days after we fluked a last minute 2-1 Hillsbro win against Barnley.

Still time for Irvine to turn it round, but hope is receeding rapidly.

I think it was the 4-0 loss at colchester that finished Sturrock.

Why the hell cant an even more embarrassing 4-0 defeat to Orient have the same outcome?????? :blink:

Guest TonyOwl88

I'm not happy with Irvine's performance, but I will never wish defeat upon Wednesday. Its the wrong way to support your club. If at the end of the season we get promoted, I won't care if Irvine is still there, and if we aren't, I'm sure Mr. Mandaric knows what to do.

Having said that, I wouldn't be upset to see AI go right now.

Guest Triplej2

So many football fans are thick as f*ck.

"I never want my team to lose" "How can you even say you want wednesday to lose a game" "blah blah f*cking blah"

Are you telling me you wouldn't take a loss if it got rid of this car crash of manager we have? What's wrong with you all? Thick as f*ck.

That could be the final straw! As the fans will start chanting for his head. Once this starts there is no way back for him!

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

I reckon Martin O'neill might take this challenge on, MM made it quite clear that he wants us to be premier league club in 5 years. And while ever Alan Irvine continues with his negative boring unsuccesful football, we will continue to stay in this league. Ano this is a very long shot with getting O'neill however he said that he left Villa because he felt he couldn't take them any further. Also who would have thought Sven would have gone to Notts County! And we are still a big club, with a big fanbase. The only problem is O'neill wages, however MM has shown he has money. And to be honest if I was chairman with that amount of money I'd invest heavily on a top manager rather than struggle with wee wee poor one (Irvine).

Like a said a very long shot, but we can all dream :)

Up The Owls

nice of you to visit our website Martin, but could you please apply through the usual channels :laugh:

Guest TonyOwl88

"I never want my team to lose" "How can you even say you want wednesday to lose a game" "blah blah f*cking blah"

Are you telling me you wouldn't take a loss if it got rid of this car crash of manager we have? What's wrong with you all? Thick as f*ck.

Its a positive mentality. People pay their money and follow the club in the hope of seeing them win and do well. We shouldn't need to hope they lose so that managers get sacked, because they'll lose anyway and the manager will get sacked eventually.

Its nothing to do with intelligence, its loyalty.

That could be the final straw! As the fans will start chanting for his head. Once this starts there is no way back for him!

Irvine out!

Martin o'neill in !

I reckon Martin O'neill might take this challenge on, MM made it quite clear that he wants us to be premier league club in 5 years. And while ever Alan Irvine continues with his negative boring unsuccesful football, we will continue to stay in this league. Ano this is a very long shot with getting O'neill however he said that he left Villa because he felt he couldn't take them any further. Also who would have thought Sven would have gone to Notts County! And we are still a big club, with a big fanbase. The only problem is O'neill wages, however MM has shown he has money. And to be honest if I was chairman with that amount of money I'd invest heavily on a top manager rather than struggle with wee wee poor one (Irvine).

Like a said a very long shot, but we can all dream :)

Up The Owls

Sorry like, but that's just fokking stupid whichever way you look at it.

The best solution would be to scrape a 1-0 victory but get outplayed from start to finish. please realise this will not be pleasant however its the only way to oust Irvine and take points.

We have to start getting points on the board but while this clown picks the team and sets the tactics we cannot be confident.

I am against wishing defeat on our club however, if we lose tomorrow Irvines gone and we probably win the next four or five games.

If he stays we will more likely than not lose four out of five. The team need the fans 100% behind them and Im afraid with Irvine in charge the majority of the crowd will not be happy.

So ask yourself would you rather lose tomorrow and then win the next four or five as the excitement builds at Irvines exit. Or win one or two in six games with Irvine.

Just a thought ............. don't get too angry :rolleyes:

The best solution would be to scrape a 1-0 victory but get outplayed from start to finish.

Well no; the best solution would be for Irvine to realise he's been given one last chance to prove himself and potentially save his ailing football career as a manager, send his players out there to fight like their lives depend on it, bring home a 5-0 victory, make it to the last 16 of the FA Cup at the weekend, draw Manchester United at Hillsborough, give them a good kicking as well, then go on to romp the league securing the title before the last day of the season. That's clearly the best solution.

But, as unlikely as that sounds, I find hoping for the above situation is much more appealing than hoping we lose to Yeovil Town on a freezing cold Tuesday night in a two-thirds empty stadium while being surrounded by boos, jeers and negative chants for 90 minutes in the process, just to get the manager a bit closer to being sacked.

Sorry, I just don't understand the "I hope we lose/play badly" argument.

Guest sheffielder68

S6 Kop Owl, were you one of those fans who didn't celebrate when we scored the winner against QPR a few seasons ago so you could 'have a barny with the board'?

wee wee off out of our club mate. We don't want fans like you. If you want Wednesday to lose so much, you will find a lovely home on Shoreham Street.

Why don't you put a tenner on Yeovil to win then cheer when they score the winner? Show your true colours.

This lad is gettin some right stick, i think he means he wants us to lose because we have a better cbance of going up minus Artificial Inteligence,

Now up to a month ago i would be with you alltellin him to eff off to t'lane but i really understand, think we'll all have mixed feelings if we lose…

Guest Josh Fox

Who are the 50% of premier league clubs we are bigger than.

Blackpool

Stoke

Fulham

Blackburn

Bolton

Wigan

West brom

Birmingham

Wolves

Sunderlandd

Maybe even more