I Have Never Wanted Us To Lose a Game Before

Guest intercity0wl

.....if it's what it takes to force a change of management, then please Yeovil, beat us tomorrow night.

I hate to think like that, but we need a change, now.

Same end result regarding Mangement yes, wanting Wednesday to lose a game, hang your head in shame.

Same end result regarding Mangement yes, wanting Wednesday to lose a game, hang your head in shame.

We've already lost nearly a dozen league games this season, all of which we could/should have won.

Promotion is looking less and less likely as we are haemorrhaging point everywhere.

This season could be a write off, but a change of management now may just propel us into the play offs. And we know what happened last time we qualified for the playoffs with a late run of good form in this league.

If it potentially gets us out of this sh*thole of a division, whats one more defeat? We are going nowhere but down with Irvine and have been since the minute he took over.

I hope we play absolute throw. They have 3 or 4 goals disallowed and we manage to sneak a last minute winner. Preferably when he brings Heffernan on for the last 30 seconds and he slams in a screamer totally against the run of play.

We get three points

The manager gets sacked

The Heff sticks two fingers up at the thrower on his way out.

This.

Personally, i would rather we won, went on a winning streak of 12 games and didnt have the upheaval of a new manager.

But thats really dependant on Irvine turning it around - im completely baffled about our run of results since December..

Purposely wanting to put ourselves in an even worse position in the league than we already are isn't the way to go about this. What if he didn't go after Yeovil - you want us to lose another? And another? I hope Irvine manages to get a win, so that whoever replaces him is 10th and not 15th

Guest Triplej2

I can't agree with your sentiments, he's proven as not being good enough, therefore the result shouldn't matter.

As I said in another post, we'll win against yeovil then maybe win or draw the next 2, buying him just enough time for the season to be totally ruined.

It's an outrage, I all i can hope is MM is on the phone to pearson or someone else quality as we speak and that's why he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

Guest Triplej2

This.

Personally, i would rather we won, went on a winning streak of 12 games and didnt have the upheaval of a new manager.

But thats really dependant on Irvine turning it around - im completely baffled about our run of results since December..

Of course we all want us to go on a 12 game winning streak. The point people are making is that we usually win a couple, lose a couple which has led us to 12th. So a win against yeovil would only serve to keep him in a job and paper over the cracks,again!

Wanting us to lose is stupid, no wonder this club nearly ended up on it's arse

If he still there we have to create a positive atmosphere for the players, save Irvine out chants for late on

Of course we all want us to go on a 12 game winning streak. The point people are making is that we usually win a couple, lose a couple which has led us to 12th. So a win against yeovil would only serve to keep him in a job and paper over the cracks,again!

totally agree, dont get me wrong im not arguing that we should keep AI.

I would just rather we won the next 12, Irvine came good, we didnt have a change of manager and things worked out. certainly that over us losing a game just to get a manager sacked. i think Northern Owls post sums it up perfectly.

I also argued when people were calling for Laws' head, who would we get instead? I can tell you now, at this moment in time, for all his faults, id rather be watching brian laws style of football over Irvines. at least we went out and attacked teams. Can you imagine Laws approach with the squad we have, and the funds we have now?

Guest YorkOwl89

As much as I hate AI never could I hope we lose. I never boo our boys even how bad they are sometimes. We have to show this arrogant shambles of a manager that we support the team and not him. UTO