Why wait?

Unless AI is sacked today (hopefully) then he will be here for the Yeovil match. It's quite obvious that he is on his last legs now and a defeat at Yeovil would see him sacked. However, would a win at Yeovil keep him his job? I think so.

Would people take a draw or defeat for him to leave on Tuesday? I know it sounds kind of wrong but otherwise he could be here longer yet!

lol. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< OUT

If he's here for Yeovil and a win would keep him in a job for another three/four/five games then I would like us to draw/lose Tuesday to get him OUT.

One more defeat in the grand scheme of things i.e. the benefit of the football club long term, is something I'm willing to see happen.

I've never said that before and that pains me to say it. But he's got to rumbleing go for this football club to go forward.

Irvine Out.

Is Irvine even close to the sack?

For the majority of time, Sturrock & Laws performed miracles on their budgets. When Mandaric came in he basically said he couldn't believe the constraints Irvine had been working under.

Mandaric has now backed Irvine, so is it a fresh ( bad ) start?

I still get the feeling Irvine will ( probably wrongly ) be given to the end of the season with the new players.

Just a thought for those checking the OS every 10 minutes on a Sunday morning.

If he's here for Yeovil and a win would keep him in a job for another three/four/five games then I would like us to draw/lose Tuesday to get him OUT.

One more defeat in the grand scheme of things i.e. the benefit of the football club long term, is something I'm willing to see happen.

I've never said that before and that pains me to say it. But he's got to rumbleing go for this football club to go forward.

Irvine Out.

Totally agree.

For the majority of time, Sturrock & Laws performed miracles on their budgets. When Mandaric came in he basically said he couldn't believe the constraints Irvine had been working under.

I still get the feeling Irvine will ( probably wrongly ) be given to the end of the season with the new players.

Yes but Milan has stated that he wants championship football next year. That not being in the top 6 isn't good enough. He will definitely pull the trigger at some point.

Good point although yesterday's loss of the fan base may have turned that around?

They were shut scared yesterday but grew in confidence because he set them up wrong in the first place

Always shared the concerns of others but believed we should let him manage without pressure from the supporters, not no more

F4ck off Irvine, could have quite easily got myself arrested yesterday because of you

Yes but Milan has stated that he wants championship football next year. That not being in the top 6 isn't good enough. He will definitely pull the trigger at some point.

Milan wasn't here flouncing about AI last season. I'm pretty sure he doesn't blame AI for the relegation from the Championship.

If MM is treating January as a new start for AI with his new team, is a couple of defeats enough?

It's a weird situation. We can see it's looking like AI will fail to deliver, but can Milan hand him a pre-emptive sacking?

I can see it now - 'Time to gel'. 'Milan strikes again'. 'Howard flounces'. 'Bassett demands rematch on Sky Sports News'

Tuesday could be a big game for Irvine

Despite backing him Milan simply couldnt watch Irvine chucking points away and derailing our promotion

We HAVE to get promoted this season - fact

So if Alans continuing with dour football, crazy tactics and dropping points then we need someone else in NOW to push us into the playoffs

We have the best squad in the division

A good manager gets success with crap players

A bad manager gets poor results with good players

We need a strong character. A LEADER of men, and a personality big enough for the job

Ideally with premier league paced exciting football added to consistency

This season, with this squad, with the old board gone, with a heroic new chairman an with good feeling round the club has presented Irvine with the easiest managerial season for 20 years - and his negative approach is flipping it up

He simply has to go so my club gets promoted

Owlstalk Shop

Tuesday could be a big game for Irvine

Despite backing him Milan simply couldnt watch Irvine chucking points away and derailing our promotion

We HAVE to get promoted this season - fact

So if Alans continuing with dour football, crazy tactics and dropping points then we need someone else in NOW to

push us into the playoffs

We have the best squad in the division

A good manager gets success with crap players

A bad manager gets poor results with good players

We need a strong character. A LEADER of men, and a personality big enough for the job

Ideally with premier league paced exciting football added to consistency

This season, with this squad, with the old board gone, with a heroic new chairman an with good feeling round the club has presented Irvine with the easiest managerial season for 20 years - and his negative approach is flipping it up

He simply has to go so my club gets promoted

Exactly.

He has to go NOW, not wait and see what happens on Tuesday.

Two of the easiest games of the season (on paper) coming up at home in the next week, which surely even Irvine's (lack of) tactics should prevent us from winning. Win them both, and then despite the fact that Irvine has lost the plot then we'll see the return of the happy clapping apologists who'll say that you can't sack him after 2 wins, and maybe Milan may even see it the the same way.

Losing 3 of the last 4 league games, including getting embarrasingly battered by the mighty Exeter and Leyton Orient, and slipping from being a win off top spot to midtable should be all the evidence required as to why we need to get rid of this clown NOW.