midfielder with an eye for goal

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

like the title says really!!

we are in a desperate need for a cm to score goals, play through balls and stick his foot in!!

how about DAVID NORRIS from ipswich???

contract out in summer, reported a 250k could be accepeted!

THOUGHTS?

Doesnt miller have a career record of something like 1 goal in 4 games?

coke has shown he knows where the back of the net is too

ild rather we sign a 'roy keane' type midfielder rather than one who scores goals

someone will start a post now saying 'roy keane do you think he could do a job for us??'

I think we need a ball winner rather than an attacking midfielder. Coke an Miller have an eye for goal an can chip in with a few.

Unfortunatley we havn't been linked with any ball winning central midfielders which is worrying.

i'd like to see both...but, with a better, younger, fitter back four we can hold a much higher line, and hopefully play a pressing game in our opponents half for the rest of the season...if this is so, then we may need the ball player to turn possession into a quality ball for the forwards...

If we are going to play Miller as one of our central midfield, then in theory he is the one making the forward runs and needs a defensive midfielder alongside. If we don't get anyone it may be worth trying someone from within. Somebody suggested THE RADIATOR the other day, good shout but I'd probably leave him where he is. Spurr on the other hand might be worth a go. As a defensive midfielder he could naturally fill in when THE RADIATOR makes those forward runs, hes good in the air, can tackle and his lack of pace would not be such an issue in midfield. Add to that, his superb delivery from set plays and his ability to shoot from distance, and he could be an option if we cannot find a player from outside.