Front two?

Guest S6 Kop Owl

If Heffernan doesn't start on saturday i'l be not best pleased. It's verging on the ridiculous that he has had one league start all season and Irvine gives 'not scoring enough goals' for the reason for not picking him. He always looks bright, he's scored in consecutive home games when he has had a run out, so he deserves a game.

I'd probably go with Morrison and Heffernan for Leyton Orient, with Mellor and Madine to call upon if needed.

Why do you not think Mellor will be here?

My guess is we won't sign him either. Now we have more options. Irvines hands aren't tied and there are much much better strikers available at a price we will now be able to afford. I for one do not believe Mellor is the answer even though he has done reasonably well.

My guess is we won't sign him either. Now we have more options. Irvines hands aren't tied and there are much much better strikers available at a price we will now be able to afford. I for one do not believe Mellor is the answer even though he has done reasonably well.

Is he out of contract in summer? not heard any word about looking to make it permanent, which is why i asked if he was still going to be here next season.

People say we have 4 strikers, but we have one of them loan, hes not ours.. so in theory, whether its mellor or someone else, we must be looking to sign at least one more striker before the start of next season..

If he goes with Morrison and Mellor he is walking the tightrope to unemployment.

Madine should start on the bench alongside Mellor.

Really hope Clinton can get something going with Heff. Heff is lethal when given chances and links play superbly how on earth can the guy not play.