Tonights Football

Guest Heffield Wednesday

2-1 MK

Bristol rvs 0-0 Hartlepool

Mk Dons 1-3 Plymouth arg

Rochdale 0-0 Bournemouth

So me thinks we stay where we are and have another game in hand over MK Dons.

It's fair to say the results of teams around us have gone our way more often than not and yet we still find ourselves outside the playoffs.

flipping awful season, don't know how he still has his job.

who are you referring to?

For a moment there I thought you were blaming Irvine for other team's results going our way tonight.

:ph34r:

Fkinell!!

The other teams have been making life soooooo easy for us, what the flip is goin on in our flippingmatches,

The next two matches have to bring six points, wel be right back in the mix with some top quality players,

Then a few six point matches and the season will be back on, im feelin positive,

Im even gonna give Alan a break for now, think we can all admit we dont really know what Irvine planned against Charlton because 7 minutes in any game plan was useless!! Plus what ever he did at half time worked,

Everythings gonna be fine from now on!!

Notts County are in 17th and have a game in hand, they are 3 points behind us. Of course teams in between vary but the point is our performace this season has been poo .

AI is a poor manager, probably a good coach but not good enough. All season I have waiting for him to prove us all wrong and stick 2 fingers up but we a re a year on and still playing the same way.

Different players but still the scared to death to lose tactics. Even if he does get us promoted he is not the manager to take us to the next level.

Hopefully MM will finalise the last few signings Big Nige wants before he comes here.