Mr. Irvine - PLEASE start with Morrison and Heffernan up front

Please!

I've been saying it ever since the 6 - 2 against Bristol Rovers, and Heff proved it after being on the pitch for about 90 seconds yesterday.

What the wee wee tail has Heff got to do to get a league start?

P.S. - I know you won't listen, I don't have any badges.

Please!

I've been saying it ever since the 6 - 2 against Bristol Rovers, and Heff proved it after being on the pitch for about 90 seconds yesterday.

Madine can't start next week. It would be unfair. Has to be Heffs and Morrison.

we aint gonna pay 800 for a striker and then not start him

heffs gonna be on his way out soon no doubt

shame he aint really had a chance but thats football

Guest Distraught!

we aint gonna pay 800 for a striker and then not start him

heffs gonna be on his way out soon no doubt

shame he aint really had a chance but thats football

If the reports are correct, we haven't paid 800k for Madine. It is said that the price is 400k + another 400k depending on promotion(s) which we haven't achieved yet. Maybe Madine will be on the bench but Irvine might start him against Hereford to see how he goes.

Just thought, he's already played in the FA Cup so he must be cup tied. Forget that comment.

Edited by Distraught!

Please!

Don't know whether you'll find this funny or not, but after yet another of Purse's mistakes an old bloke sat near me shouts "Get Purse off, what does Heffernan have to do to get a start". Taken separately I'd have to agree with each part of what he said but the way he said it just made me laugh. I mean as if Heffernan would make a better centre half than Purse . . . . hmmmm

Don't know whether you'll find this funny or not, but after yet another of Purse's mistakes an old bloke sat near me shouts "Get Purse off, what does Heffernan have to do to get a start". Taken separately I'd have to agree with each part of what he said but the way he said it just made me laugh. I mean as if Heffernan would make a better centre half than Purse . . . . hmmmm

Suppose you had to be there. :blink:

Irvine said in his post-match interview with Radio Sheffield that Mellor wasn't injured, it was a tactical change.

In which case, barring injury, there's absolutely no way Heffernan won't be starting the next game. I'll join that guy on the town hall steps with a firework up my arse if he doesn't.

I'd assume Morrison will be his partner again, but I guess that depends on how well the new kid does in training.

Guest Sheff Owl

Irvine said in his post-match interview with Radio Sheffield that Mellor wasn't injured, it was a tactical change.

In which case, barring injury, there's absolutely no way Heffernan won't be starting the next game. I'll join that guy on the town hall steps with a firework up my arse if he doesn't.

I'd assume Morrison will be his partner again, but I guess that depends on how well the new kid does in training.

No i'm sure he said Mellor was injured and Teale was taken off for a tactical reasons...(i could be wrong but Mellor did go down with an injury during the match)

No i'm sure he said Mellor was injured and Teale was taken off for a tactical reasons...(i could be wrong but Mellor did go down with an injury during the match)

You can hear the interview again here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/9359395.stm

From about 2:30 in.

Doesn't sound as clear as I remember it at the time, but I'm sure he says "no, it wasn't an injury".

I've only heard the post match interview on Player and he say's he was unhappy with the 1st half, he would've made more than 3 change if he could've. Said he was tempted to make 3 at once but saved one in case of injury.

Edited by Just_Donny

Guest Sheff Owl

You can hear the interview again here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/9359395.stm

From about 2:30 in.

Doesn't sound as clear as I remember it at the time, but I'm sure he says "no, it wasn't an injury".

I've only heard the post match interview on Player and he say's he was unhappy with the 1st half, he would've made more than 3 change if he could've. Said he was tempted to make 3 at once but saved one in case of injury.

Yep just listened again and i must have misheard the first time but when he did say "no, it wasn't an injury" it does kinda go a bit funny.

Apologies.