More Irvine B0ll0x

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Guest Saturday Owl

Fair enough he picked Sedgwick over JJ but come on we know the players were not performing, Alan couldn't do anything about it.

As a professional footballer you should be able to play football, just give Alan a break FFS.

Fair enough he picked Sedgwick over JJ but come on we know the players were not performing, Alan couldn't do anything about it.

As a professional footballer you should be able to play football, just give Alan a break FFS.

How many draws and dropped points at home/against sides above and around us are we going to accept before this attitude changes?

Guest Darkus Owlus

A break?

WE'RE NINTH FOR FOOKS SAKE. flipping HELL.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I've been giving him a break for 12 months....

Pace was required today against the oldest and least mobile centreback partnership in the division.

He made the same mistake in the game at their place.

Who's the fool?

Guest Darkus Owlus

He said something like it's hard to pick a team and have confidence in it because you never know how we will play.

So he doesn't have confidence in the team he's picking?

My god this will make the starting XI today and over the course of the season feel reight good.

"Go out there and play for me lads, I'm not confident but give it a go" :biggrin:

Motivational problems.

He said something like it's hard to pick a team and have confidence in it because you never know how we will play.

Shot himself in a bit there as I'm sure its the managers job to install confidence through performances. I'm waiting for the wind was against us comment now..

I dont think alot of people realise that the wind was playing a big part kicking towards the lepp,but it wasn't irvines tactical genius that made us play better in the second half.

It was mellors injury that made irvine to put heffernan on.

WELL DONE HEFF :biggrin:

This interview seriously summed up how inept he is.....

We will not get promoted whilst this negative, tactically inept manager is in charge.

You set your team up Alan at home according to who will CAUSE THE OPPOSITION THE MOST PROBLEMS..... you do not set up at home to negate the opposition.

PS: Heffernen MUST now be given a run of games. He did more in that second half than Mellor and Morisson combined

Irvine made it perfectly clear that had Mellor not got injured, he wouldnt have even considered bringing Heffernan on.

In the words of Homer Simpson "This is everyone's fault except mine"

I must have heard it wrong thought he said it was tactical ?