Welcome Clinton

Laroome L.A. Roome:

@morrisonclinton Check it out there's another thread welcoming you to the site. Fans getting excited :)

morrisonclinton Clinton Morrison:

@Laroome it's not bad that

WildySWFC1979 Tim Wild:

@morrisonclinton I told you about owlstalk yesterday mate, tut tut wednesday wednesday wednesday

morrisonclinton Clinton Morrison:

@WildySWFC1979 I have it's good

:st2:

he has checked! lol

Edited by Beatson

I always thought Clinton was a bit of a tail.

But I love him ever since we signed him. What a man... Bang a few more goals in though!

A few more goals.....a few to start with would do for now....and its no use making him captain because as soon as we get a decent manager Clinton won't be in the team....no pace, no aerial threat, average finisher

He would actually make a great captain, IMO. Experienced, passionate and loads of experience at all levels. However, didn't someone once say (I can't recall who), Strikers make bad captains because they miss too much of what happens behind them to have any influence?

Actually, I'm struggling to think of any successful Captains that were forwards.

A few more goals.....a few to start with would do for now....and its no use making him captain because as soon as we get a decent manager Clinton won't be in the team....no pace, no aerial threat, average finisher

careful mate, he'll get Reda on you