Sack the Sack threads and all that.......................

Guest davylowe

Guest htfc1988

The man is clueless, you'll never go up with him, I said that in pre season.

When you had that last minute corner, Weaver was screaming his head off, jumping up and down and waving his arms all about just to get Irvine's attention so he could get permission to go up for it, Irvine completely ignored him, he didn't give a poo poo.

So I hope you keep him.

Can we have some harmony on this board and stop all these negative vibes.

Alan, you're clueless. You're deluded. You're an egoist. And you're single-handedly preventing us from gaining promotion.

Stop making these sort of threads on here, and please resign. And take your fookin' badges wi'ya.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I wonder how many people 5 games ago said 'I will give him 5 games to turn it around - and are now saying well we should give him a further 3 games to get it right?

Irvine took us down with half a season to go and unfortunately Irvine will not take us back up with half a season to go.

9 losses at the halfway stage is an abject failure when a sustained top two position was his own proclaimed target.

Anyone who is accepting the playoffs is accepting mediocrity and I suspect there will be even be disappointment with settling for that if Irvine is allowed to continue.

This club has needed two solid midfielders for years but Irvine regards the midfield as incidental to his preferred style of play.

I have absolutely no confidence that Irvine has or will ever understand that - the man maybe a good coach but has failed as a manager of this club.

We've done dour and stoic - it hasn't worked.

One thing about my mate Milan, he knows a to55er when he sees one. All you malcontents going to start wearing balaclavas at home matches ?

You got half your wish right today by the way...NIL POINTS ! Sorry to dissapoint though Alan Irvine still here.

UTO WTID Support your Manager wish him well....What's wrong with that !

flip me, anyone would think we won the league and cup double today.

A bit of perspective and the bigger picture wouldn't do 2 or 3 posters any harm.

Great win, but doesn't even half pay back the dissapointment of AI leading us to a limp relegation, one of the most embarrassing games in our history at Exeter, and too many poo games in general to list.

Guest davylowe

Here we go who the flip do you lot think you are just because i dont aggree with what you are spouting.

Need to grow up and grow a pair the lot of you negatives out there.

Guest davylowe

With the transfer embargo probably today is the first day that Irvine has had a level playing field. UTO

flip me a thread that gets to the point and makes sence.

Well said mate.