Top 5 pulling away

I'm waiting until the end of Jan.

We fought our way back to 2nd somehow so I'm hopeful we can do it again.

We are gash at the minute though.

No passion or pride what so ever.

I agree. If we are outside of the playoffs at the end of the month I think it's time for Irvine to go.

Looks like we'll be scrappin for the 6th spot - acceptable I suppose but play-offs are a nightmare.

Acceptable?

With the squad we have and the resources Irvine has at his disposal compared to the likes of Exeter, Colchester, Bournemouth, Brentford and others in and around the playoffs (most of whom, we have either lost or drawn to btw), are you sure you wouldn't like to revise that statement?

Guest arobert

I cannot believe what I am reading that scrapping for sixth place is acceptable.

The clown of a Chairman who brought Irvine in as manager kept telling us that wage bill is the key determinant of league position.

Well on that basis we should only see first or second place as acceptable.

Get Irvine out before it is too late.

I agree. If we are outside of the playoffs at the end of the month I think it's time for Irvine to go.

No, he has to go now. To give the new man time to assess the squad and bring in players if necessary.

Irvine has been in charge for 12 months now, and I've seen enough to determine that he's not up to the job (in fact, I saw enough last season to come to this conclusion and was desperatly hoping he'd leave in the summer). The results of one month aren't going to alter my opinion.

irvines gotta go now, we're having a flippingshite season and its all down to this uninspiring gob poo , theres no way i'd give this bugger my money to spend in the transfer window, he could buy messi and make the little bugger into a vvank player.

get rid mr chairman, dont give this arsehole owt to spend.

Guest baldingowl

All last week fans were posting how we will walk this league and how Brighton for example will not keep it up, well now we are a full ten points behind them now and to add insult to injury they go to the ground were we we hammered and beat them.

The football we played today was hoof ball and we will end up mid table playing like this.

We're very lucky to be in 6th.

I'd take finishing 6th now.

Irvine is doing a terrible job and so are the players.

The week before every match we've had Irvine and the team bleeting to the press about how much we need to get out of this league.

Yet the majority of the time, when they've crossed the line on a matchday they look like they'd rather be elsewhere.

None of the threats have been carried out.

Irvine promising lasting high energy performances and saying how much he'd utilise how strong the squad depth was.

Players promising big team and personal performances.

Personally I'm sick of seeing the same heartless performances that saw us go down last year.

Guest Sheff Owl

We have played Huddersfield twice now and on both occasions we have caused them hardly any trouble and on both games we have game them time and space to do what they want...why don't we flipping learn?

Some of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves and decide if they really are footballers because they are getting shown up on most weeks.