Top 5 pulling away

I agree. If we are outside of the playoffs at the end of the month I think it's time for Irvine to go.

Bit of a dangerous approach though isn't it, waiting until the end of the month? If the transfer window is going to be closed as of the end of January until the summer...it seems a bit of a gamble to leave it until the end of the month to decide if it's time to make a change.

NOW is the time to be making a change if it's felt that a change is needed (which, FWIW, I think it is), not at the end of January.

Bit of a dangerous approach though isn't it, waiting until the end of the month? If the transfer window is going to be closed as of the end of January until the summer...it seems a bit of a gamble to leave it until the end of the month to decide if it's time to make a change.

NOW is the time to be making a change if it's felt that a change is needed (which, FWIW, I think it is), not at the end of January.

As above

Get rid now or wait until the end of the season and start again

Guest mrbluesky

Stop with this rumbleing inferiority complex.

The playoffs is not good enough for Sheffield Wednesday in League One.

And the way it's going we'll be lucky to finish in the playoffs with this joker as manager.

Think we're stuck with Irvine BUT if he does go i fear it may be late so if he`s here to stay the play offs would be fantastic in a two fold sort of poo way as AI is poo and we`d lose in play offs

hope this eases your painbiggrin.gif